The Official "The Affair" Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
lol @ getting married, having 4 kids and then telling your wife nevermind, "I don't want this life." :russ:
Then wanting to wife someone else up immediately. What a simp!

I wonder if Allison had sex with her husband before heading to NYC? She might have 3 niccaz cum staining 1 pair of panties. She's like Kobe Bryant's victim.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
lol @ getting married, having 4 kids and then telling your wife nevermind, "I don't want this life." :russ:
Then wanting to wife someone else up immediately. What a simp!

I wonder if Allison had sex with her husband before heading to NYC? She might have 3 niccaz cum staining 1 pair of panties. She's like Kobe Bryant's victim.
Thats standard behaviour in real life.

People werent meant to be married, its not in your DNA to be limited to one person for life.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is a f*cking great :leon:

I finally watched the whole episodes on Showtime Go.

Gonna speak on Episode 9.

Noah's part of the story does play like mid-life crisis. In other words, he's kind of a jerk. Alison's part is much more relatable. She comes across as genuinely torn about her feelings for both men, her child's death, and what she's doing with her life. On the other hand, super-double ick for sleeping with Oscar.

I guess I was supposed to feel bad for Alison in her version of events, especially after her breakdown about her son,but I didn't. Not at all. Not even a little bit. :camby:

Was it a low blow for Cherry to bring up that whole thing about Gabriel and how she told Alison that something was wrong with him, but Alison refused to listen, therefore implying that Alison was the reason he died? Sure. Absolutely.

But Alison got as good as she gave in my opinion. She went there because she was pissed that she wasn't going to be getting a big payoff in her half of Cole's share of whatever the ranch sold for. She was pissed that she wasn't going to have the anticipated funds to go live out her fantasies with Noah. So she wanted to throw in Cherry's face that she knew and was going to tell her sons and hurt her like she was hurting at the moment. She tried to spin it that oh, the boys were making plans and she needed to tell them, but if that was her true concern, she would have went to Cole first. Was she even going to tell him if he hadn't shown up when she was packing to leave? Sure didn't seem that way.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
allison crying in the doctors office gonna be her submission scene

@hexagram23 we need that update :birdman:

you better be past episode 2 or 3 :ufdup:

Still only seen episode 2 because I've been :dead: the last 24 hours from the flu or some shyt. I slept like 17 hours straight. Got up and made myself some pork chops and eggs, feel a little better. Might throw it on in a bit if I can stay up.

Fred.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That's my point, if you are going to ruin your family at least do it for the single life. Don't wife someone else up immediately.
:manny: he could be just saying that shyt though. Hes just lusting after some strange. So i dont really see it as him wifing her just playing game.

Ive told plenty of women I loved them and they were the one just to dump them a month later. But im a scumbag:yeshrug:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:manny: he could be just saying that shyt though. Hes just lusting after some strange. So i dont really see it as him wifing her just playing game.

Ive told plenty of women I loved them and they were the one just to dump them a month later. But im a scumbag:yeshrug:

He would have told his boy he was just in it for the tang then. Instead he told homeboy he loves her and he got all aggy when his boy was laughing at him and his current predicament. He caught feelings for his mistress, that's simp behavior.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
No question the dude is a simp, and loser….He always carried himself that way from day one, (perspective dependent of course)

No need to take up for the wife, but yeah…this dude obviously making the wrong call.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Haha I dunno know who to believe. I think Noah bullshyttin'. Especially after that 'rape sex' shyt. He tried to paint Pacey like some animal. I think the wife is just a slut too.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Great show but real talk Noah is such a fukking lame :snoop:. He saw Allison getting her back broke by her husband on top of a hoopty and dude wants to leave his rich wife and 4 kids for her :mindblown:

That's some real sucker shyt. Smash and dash:steviej:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Great show but real talk Noah is such a fukking lame :snoop:. He saw Allison getting her back broke by her husband on top of a hoopty and dude wants to leave his rich wife and 4 kids for her :mindblown:

That's some real sucker shyt. Smash and dash:steviej:

Think his wife had an idea he was cheating and didn't say shyt! He fukkin' told on himself. He could have smashed Allison or whoever and the wife would have let it slide as long as he didn't throw it in her face. Plus she's stinking rich!

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Think his wife had an idea he was cheating and didn't say shyt! He fukkin' told on himself. He could have smashed Allison or whoever and the wife would have let it slide as long as he didn't throw it in her face. Plus she's stinking rich!

Exactly...she knew he was cheating :why: Confess :snoop:

A best selling author with a book about to be about to be turned into a movie left his rich wife and 4 kids for a married smut coke dealing waitress :mjlol:

Only on showtime:banderas::russ:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Still only seen episode 2 because I've been :dead: the last 24 hours from the flu or some shyt. I slept like 17 hours straight. Got up and made myself some pork chops and eggs, feel a little better. Might throw it on in a bit if I can stay up.

Fred.
you better eat your chunky soup and get caught up before the finale :birdman: