The Official "The Affair" Thread

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
All caught up and ready for the finale. Prior to catching up I've been paranoid slowly scrolling through pages of this thread, checking dates of posts before reading them, now I can finally breathe easy :whew:

Really enjoying this one but it can really make you feel uncomfortable at times.

whenever they're banging at McNultys family home I'm sitting there worried as if I'm involved or something, like if his wife and kids walk in I can't just sit back and enjoy the fireworks

Can't imagine someone watching this show with their girl, seems like a great introduction into a lot of conversation no man has time for.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Brehs, you're in for a treat. It's a good finale, especially Allison's part

Don't read this unless you want major spoilers:

season 2 is all set up. Noah and Allison get together in the end, in the present day. It's beautiful :mjcry:. Noah is in big trouble! :damn: I can't wait for season 2, they got a lot of things to discuss. I didn't think they could do it, but I think they can pull off another great season. What exactly did Noah do? Did he kill Scotty? :lupe: How did they get back together? Brehs, I can't wait :banderas:

Last edited:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I forgot I made this thread. Good to see y'all are enjoying I know I am. Last ep was crazy, finale should be powerful.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, you're in for a treat. It's a good finale, especially Allison's part

Don't read this unless you want major spoilers:

season 2 is all set up. Noah and Allison get together in the end, in the present day. It's beautiful :mjcry:. Noah is in big trouble! :damn: I can't wait for season 2, they got a lot of things to discuss. I didn't think they could do it, but I think they can pull off another great season. What exactly did Noah do? Did he kill Scotty? :lupe: How did they get back together? Brehs, I can't wait :banderas:
This episode was :banderas:

The big ass differences in the story, especially the part at the Lockhart's house.