The Official "The Affair" Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
That's what I love about the show, it can require at least two viewings cause you'll always see or catch something new. In Noah's version, Alison is def. the more aggressive and more sluttier and he be coming off has a victim somewhat.

I am curious has to how the whole two sides to this story is gonna play out :lupe: I'm just hoping that it doesn't go the route of Noah's version being the book and Alison's being the truthful version.

The fact that Allison's mother was totally missing from the hospital scene makes Noah's version of that story seem totally imaginary. I'm sure he was just in the waiting room the whole time, imagining himself the hero.

But I also think that Allison's mother was so horrible in her version that it has to be exaggerated.

I was surprised to see the detective at the brother-in-law's funeral. I guess that means that the murder takes place years later, since by that point Allison apparently already has a child old enough to talk.

Daps
The fact that Allison's mother was totally missing from the hospital scene makes Noah's version of that story seem totally imaginary. I'm sure he was just in the waiting room the whole time, imagining himself the hero.

But I also think that Allison's mother was so horrible in her version that it has to be exaggerated.

I was surprised to see the detective at the brother-in-law's funeral. I guess that means that the murder takes place years later, since by that point Allison apparently already has a child old enough to talk.

Yeah, I caught that too that Allison's mom was completely missing from Noah's version. I think you're right in that he def. wants to paint himself has the "White Knight" when the truth is probably far from that.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I wonder if theyre going to wrap up the murder this season.

They havent put much time into it yet and theres only 2 episodes left. Im thinking it might leak into next season

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

They havent put much time into it yet and theres only 2 episodes left. Im thinking it might leak into next season
I think you might be right. What else are they gonna do? I expect Noah to get Allison pregnant as well

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

Yeah, they've said the story will continue to season 2. I expect some kind of cliff-hanger though.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Can someone explain why The End is so important? Is that where her brother in law was killed? Who cares if Noah was there. Its a small town.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Can someone explain why The End is so important? Is that where her brother in law was killed? Who cares if Noah was there. Its a small town.
Well they've hinted that Noah might be the killer or know who the killer is. He even talked about his book having the main character killing somebody. The cop is seen reading his book at locations around the town and everything in the book describes the location to a T. Noah was clearly lying when he said he never went to The End. But why? If he's lying about that, what else is he lying about?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:obama:

It gets better every ep especially once the mystery starts building. Cant say much without spoiling.

Plus you cant go wrong with mcnulty

Mcnulty and Rawls from "The Wire", Alice from "Luther", Deacon from "The King Of Queens", Pacey from "Dawson's Creek". :leon:

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Mcnulty and Rawls from "The Wire", Alice from "Luther", Deacon from "The King Of Queens", Pacey from "Dawson's Creek". :leon:

Fred.
Cant go wrong with pacey. 20 years after D2 i still make the :obama: face when i see him on screen

• Dap
Reactions: hex