The Official "The Affair" Thread

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I forget does Helen not know that it was Allison's fault that scotty was in the road?
The show is kinda ignoring her role in his death and having Helen unravel from the guilt while Allison is unraveling because of her kid problems

Helen needs to get it togerher Noah is a WOAT dude who won't change
prison only made him worse
I'm not sure Alison would have been held accountable anyway. Scotty was trying to force himself on her.

I honestly think Noah did it mostly for his kids and Helen. More for his kids tho.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
From her response at the end, I think it was rape
It's hard to tell if it even really happened or if it was Noah projecting his inner frustrations into the real world like he does with Gunther. It could be a situation where he resented her so much that he wanted to rape her, but didn't actually do it. You can't trust Noah's POV at this point.

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been slackin on catchin up on season 3 cause of the first few episodes, but yall got me intrigued :lupe:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Goddamn are Alison and Cole's stories boring as fukk.

Nothing of significance happened this episode :zzz:

This show has taken a nosedive this season something serious. It used to be my favorite winter show. Now it's :snoop: status.

Stick with Noah, Juliette, and Helen. That's the only interesting shyt. To be honest Noah's story, with the stabbing and what not, is the only interesting part of the show now. I like Helen and Juliette though. They're at least somewhat interesting.

Helen and Cole? Kill that shyt. If Helen isn't with Noah, what's the point of her? :camby:

Last edited: