The Official "The Affair" Thread

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I had two knee surgeries over the course of like 8 months, and those opiates had a nikka TRIPPING. I never hallucinated like Noah, but I had some crazy moments on those things. Can't wait for tomorrow.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That stabbing was always very suspect, in the timing, the way it happened, and how it was filmed, it was really unlikely anyone else did that. Broke into his just leased place, ok the door was unlocked, just to stab him in the neck while he's doing the dishes in his rathole apartment, one cut, no defensive wounds or struggle.....it never worked for much but self inflicted. I liked the last episode, think the finale should be worth watching.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The finale and whole season was underwhelming. They gotta just stop this shyt. This should be the last season. It's clear they have run outta ideas.

This used to be my favorite show, but now it's mediocre as fukk. This season is certainly the worst one yet. Please showtime, don't run this into the ground. End it now. Please :sadcam:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I'm confused. So Brandon Fraser's character never assaulted Noah or stole his manuscript prison?

Why did Noah see him as such a big threat?