The Official "The Affair" Thread

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Stay dead to Noah/Allison both characters kinda ushered in the show with their affair but its definitely progressed past their romance with the fukkery between the two families left in its wake

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Helen is imploding. Great scene with Noah's sister btw.

Why doesnt she just confess that Noah took the fall for her. I mean tell her Parents and the older kids about what Noah did for het. Her Kids would probably hate her but this cant go on. She is obsessed with this man and it looks fukkin weird as hell.

She obviously cant live with the guilt. Allison has coped better but she had to be committed now that I think of it. Helen is just unraveling.

This lie has caused so much grief in their lives. The truth shall set u free.

The last scene showed there was no damage to back of the car though, which makes you think...who did stab him in the neck?:jbhmm:

:lupe: is he subconsciously trying to off himself, he may have been mentally ill this whole time... That CO character does not seem real.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Helen is going to collapse. The more she finds out about Noah's past and how much she really didn't know him. The worse she will feel about Noah taking that sentence for her. He probably felt like he deserved to be punished for helping his mother die.

She's going to implode sooner than later, and I think she will tell Vick about it, and he'll leave.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
for some reason brehs i found that episode slightly chilling
I like to change in direction the show has taken. I was skeptical at first, but once the pieces start moving it offers an interesting look into marriage and, therefore affairs.

What we're finding out now is that, Noah really was trapped with Helen. He really was with a woman who knew nothing about him. Running away from his own past, he created another one that he likely regrets.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I forget does Helen not know that it was Allison's fault that scotty was in the road?
The show is kinda ignoring her role in his death and having Helen unravel from the guilt while Allison is unraveling because of her kid problems

Helen needs to get it togerher Noah is a WOAT dude who won't change
prison only made him worse