The Official "The Affair" Thread

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
He was created and manifested in his mind as a past bully.

Noah is beating himself up for his past.
Setting up a storyline for season 4 maybe. They gonna spend next season showing what happened with his mother at the lake I guess. And why his father was chasing him into the water yelling at him.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Setting up for season 4 maybe. They gonna spend next season showing what happened with his mother at the lake I guess. And why his father was chasing him into the water yelling at him.

Like others have said i really don't think they know we're they are going.

I would've thought going into the season it was going to be about Noah's gradual downfall (which is what it was starting off) and how he was going to bring everyone down with him (you could only really see this with his kids).

I don't know what the end game of this season was. He was magically cured.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Yeah, it was a huge issue how he's addicted to opiates and all this shyt then a few months later he's writing in Paris like everything's gucci :why:

What type of fukk shyt is that

:russ: I know right

He gets a moment of clarity and realized he stabbed himself and can just shake off a pill addiction like :hubie:.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was just thinking about the season. It was bullshyt. Juliette will be gone next season. Cole and Alison are a completely different story now. Noah was having hallucinations and stabbed himself (making the CO story a ruse and a waste of our time). Helen was also a ruse. She's moved on to that doctor.

This would be a good time to end the series, with Noah having nowhere to go in the cab at the end of the finale. Just end it there. What more can be said? Helen gone, Alison gone, Juliette gone. There's nothing else left.

Daps
Yeah, it was a huge issue how he's addicted to opiates and all this shyt then a few months later he's writing in Paris like everything's gucci :why:

What type of fukk shyt is that
:russ: I know right

He gets a moment of clarity and realized he stabbed himself and can just shake off a pill addiction like :hubie:.
They spent all season layering Noah's Post Incarceration Syndrome/dealing with the guilt from his past, and yet the best they could do to show the transition from psychotic breakdown to regaining control of his life, is ONE line to Juliette about how he was "on the brink" and because of her he is now "okay".

:gucci:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I loved the scenes and shots of Paris, of course you have a stronger affection and connection to a city once you've been, and I was there a year or so ago, those same streets, and the river Seine by moonlight. Dope. The show itself was pretty bland, and feels on the verge of 'Californication's more sappy and forced moments...I did like the initial scene with Furkat..

'Don't worry.....I'll put you on the list' :deadmanny:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I'm half way through season 2 and holy shyt. I think I need someone to kill the oldest daughter....bytch has pissed me off like no other child in the history of television. Matter fact fukk all these damn kids they are all horrible human beings.

The white privilege in this show is making me dizzy I can't brehs....I fukkIN CAN'T.