The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I’ll hold off judgement(that logo is hideous tho). Looks like they are going for a dark tekken like aesthetic instead of the bright saturated weeb look. And why are y’all shocked at Luke? The devs admitted he was going to be a huge focus of the future when he dropped in 5
Where is there shock?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah

mk9 brought the series back, big time. Mk9 was every bit as well made as SF4 and was its own movement. Street fighter 4, mk9, and tekken 6 brought back fighting games, and all 3 were integral.
We're going to have to agree to disagree. MK is easily the worst major FG franchise. It is getting by on shock factor and pop culture character tie ins.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
We're going to have to agree to disagree. MK is easily the worst major FG franchise. It is getting by on shock factor and pop culture character tie ins.
Yeah, agree to disagree. Though, i’m not sure what counts as mainstream, but if its

Street fighter
Tekken
MK
MvC
Smash (lol)
Soul
(I consider virtua fighter and KoF niche..and DBfighterZ isn’t a series yet)

then i’d put MK over Vs, and smash easily, because of mk 9-11. With those 3, and the original trilogy that is as many good or successful, or just “well made” games as any series. In my opinion of course.