The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Street-Fighter-6-1314x739.jpg

That new SF logo screams "We ESports now, for real for real" :mjlol:

It’s intriguing as it’s the shape of an hexagon which has six sides and this is this sixth entry of street fighter. I’m curious if there will be a couple of MMA style characters in here.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
We need a new Boxer that is like the next balrog. Dudley and others are different, i mean similar balrog moveset, but new character, because the money grubbing brute is kinda tired.

id like to see a new boxer thats more of a rugged, come up from nothing type, like rocky 3 mr. T, or a smaller, focused boxing savant thats a hard worker like floyd or errol spence.

Just want them to liven up my guy

balrog-street.gif

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
We need a new Boxer that is like the next balrog. Dudley and others are different, i mean similar balrog moveset, but new character, because the money grubbing brute is kinda tired.

id like to see a new boxer thats more of a rugged, come up from nothing type, like rocky 3 mr. T, or a smaller, focused boxing savant thats a hard worker like floyd or errol spence.

Just want them to liven up my guy

balrog-street.gif

might as well do a Floyd Money Mayweather type lol. But i cant think of the Japanese doing it right without it coming off buffonish

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I hope the game looks like the trailer let SNK keep doing the anime ish I’m tired of it personally.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’ll hold off judgement(that logo is hideous tho). Looks like they are going for a dark tekken like aesthetic instead of the bright saturated weeb look. And why are y’all shocked at Luke? The devs admitted he was going to be a huge focus of the future when he dropped in 5

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
might as well do a Floyd Money Mayweather type lol. But i cant think of the Japanese doing it right without it coming off buffonish
I actually typed that out but realized theyd fukk it up and hes toosimilar to balrog already lol. I’m down for a black technical boxer, or a broke guy who wants the prize money and is a good work ethic guy