The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
But that Mai in RE Engine :leon:
If them titties ain't bouncing and swaying:camby:

mai-shiranui-k-ing.gif

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Capcom fukking did it...
Does this make Terry and the rest of FF cast canon to SF universe :ohhh:

Akuma is canon to Tekken and Geese was also a guest in T7, plus Fatal Fury/Art Of Fighting was originally gonna be Street Fighter.

In my mind, Street Fighter/Fatal Fury/Final Fight/Tekken all takes place in the same universe cause theyve had way too many crossovers between each other with whole stories not to be

Sad Ed Boon noises :sadcam:

If Jin or Kazuya is a final season 3 guest character :wow:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Akuma is canon to Tekken and Geese was also a guest in T7, plus Fatal Fury/Art Of Fighting was originally gonna be Street Fighter.

In my mind, Street Fighter/Fatal Fury/Final Fight/Tekken all takes place in the same universe cause theyve had way too many crossovers between each other with whole stories not to be

Sad Ed Boon noises :sadcam:

If Jin or Kazuya is a final season 3 guest character :wow:
Virtua Fighter and Dead or Alive had their crossover last decade with DOA5 along with Fatal Fury, then with KOF in DOA6. The day we see Virtua Fighter and Tekken have a proper crossover :mjcry:
Harada got to give the people what they want :mjcry:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Man I ain't feeling Bison on this just keep the man dead, the developers really love their SF.2 creations..... Never asked for Terry or Mai but fine whatever looks we got some crossover game down the line. The only reveal I'm impressed with is Elena so far that's the only SF.3 character on the roster.