The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I’m gonna stick with 4 Going on the most likely characters and current storyline. No real attachment.

Damnd - No Final Fight Representation. Basically how Kolin was introduced. No Kimberly doesn’t count as Zeku isn’t a final fight character.

Sean - A SF3 rep with a new moveset since Luke has his moveset. Plus a real Brazilian.

C. Viper - Fits in nicely with everybody investigating the Shadaloo remnants. Plus she was planned for SFV.

New Character - Going with an African country

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
I’m gonna stick with 4 Going on the most likely characters and current storyline. No real attachment.

Damnd - No Final Fight Representation. Basically how Kolin was introduced. No Kimberly doesn’t count as Zeku isn’t a final fight character.

Sean - A SF3 rep with a new moveset since Luke has his moveset. Plus a real Brazilian.

C. Viper - Fits in nicely with everybody investigating the Shadaloo remnants. Plus she was planned for SFV.

New Character - Going with an African country

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
@Versa @2gunsup @DonkeyPuncher718 @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @Kaydigi @Jparker
@The Mad Titan @Aveda @TripleAgent @Don Homer @xiceman191 @Monsanto @Blackfyre @bdizzle
@Th3Birdman @CarltonJunior @KingsnBucs1987 @Zero @nairdas @Black Magisterialness @Batsute @Morose Polymath
@Mowgli

I want to give a shout out to @Morose Polymath you’ve been instrumental in the growing off the SF community on the Coli. Gotta give you ya props fam. I want to give back to the community in my own way. So this is what I’m going to do everyone I’ve tagged and those I left out feel free to join. I’m having a contest. All you have to do is guess the season 2 characters of SF6. Whoever guesses the majority of the new characters Wins. I’m giving away a 50 dollar gift card for Playstation, Xbox, Steam whichever platform you wanna choose. If two people guess the same amount I’ll get you both a 50 dollar gift card. In a situation where there’s three or four winners I’ll break it down 25 a piece. In the rare case its five or more winners yall boys gone have to fight it out lol. Deadline is whenever they revel the characters I’ll get in touch with the winners then. I’ma say there going to be five character

Hugo

Viper

Elena

New Character

Bison

Rell Shyt

New Character
Bison (male or female)
Menat
Elena
C. Viper

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
@The Mad Titan @Aveda @TripleAgent @Don Homer @xiceman191 @Monsanto @Blackfyre @bdizzle
@Th3Birdman @CarltonJunior @KingsnBucs1987 @Zero @nairdas @Black Magisterialness @Batsute @Morose Polymath
@Mowgli

I want to give a shout out to @Morose Polymath you’ve been instrumental in the growing off the SF community on the Coli. Gotta give you ya props fam. I want to give back to the community in my own way. So this is what I’m going to do everyone I’ve tagged and those I left out feel free to join. I’m having a contest. All you have to do is guess the season 2 characters of SF6. Whoever guesses the majority of the new characters Wins. I’m giving away a 50 dollar gift card for Playstation, Xbox, Steam whichever platform you wanna choose. If two people guess the same amount I’ll get you both a 50 dollar gift card. In a situation where there’s three or four winners I’ll break it down 25 a piece. In the rare case its five or more winners yall boys gone have to fight it out lol. Deadline is whenever they revel the characters I’ll get in touch with the winners then. I’ma say there going to be five character

Hugo

Viper

Elena

New Character

Bison

Rell Shyt

Dope shyt fam, I appreciate the shout out :myman:

As far as Season 2 characters

Viper
Sean
Necro
Bison

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
@Mowgli

Hugo

Viper

Elena

New Character

Bison

Rell Shyt

Makoto

Bison

Elena

Menat

New Character