The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Couldn't even keep Bison dead for longer than a season? I guess Bison mains is eating.
Forreal I had a feeling that the SF Capcom team was going to do that, based on the amount of SF2 characters that are in the roster and Shadaloo content.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Couldn't even keep Bison dead for longer than a season? I guess Bison mains is eating.
Depends on how he plays

I'm a bison main in general but he played so different and weird in SF5 i couldn't stand him, even though I know he was high tier

If he plays like that again I'm probably not gonna touch him

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Yea cause Capcom knows fans wouldn’t shut the fukk up if he wasn’t in. It’s the same reason why we’ll never move past the world warriors, now. they make money outside of capcom games.

Ryu
Guile
Cammy
Chun
Bison

Are basically locks for any SF game as they also the ones heavily included in crossovers.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Man I ain't feeling Bison on this just keep the man dead, the developers really love their SF.2 creations..... Never asked for Terry or Mai but fine whatever looks we got some crossover game down the line. The only reveal I'm impressed with is Elena so far that's the only SF.3 character on the roster.

SF2 is goated :manny:

If theyre bringing back Bison they gotta do Sagat, or at least somebody related to him. Dude is too important as rival to Ryu and the only non karate user to be affected by the Dark Hado. If they dont bring him back then a Muay Thai Sagat disciple with moves based on a Lion (Sagat is Tiger, Adon is Jaguar) would be fukking nastyyyy

If year 3 (probably the final DLC year) gives at least someone out of Sagat / Adult Sean / Dudley / Adult Ibuki Ill be fine with how the roster turned out

Elena is crack tho, her moveset mixed with Jamies is gonna be a nasty World Tour fighter

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I think this is fourth game in the modern era where Terry has appeared as a guest character Eg: Fighter EX Layer, Super Smash Brothers, Xuandou Zhiwang and now Street Fighter 6. Good stuff for SNK

City of Wolves looking crazy too, Fatal Fury was the first fighting game I ever played, a little bit before SF 2 for me. Terry Bogard is always gonna be in Top 5 just off the strength of that :mjcry: