The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
@Versa @2gunsup @DonkeyPuncher718 @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @Kaydigi @Jparker
@The Mad Titan @Aveda @TripleAgent @Don Homer @xiceman191 @Monsanto @Blackfyre @bdizzle
@Th3Birdman @CarltonJunior @KingsnBucs1987 @Zero @nairdas @Black Magisterialness @Batsute @Morose Polymath
@Mowgli

I want to give a shout out to @Morose Polymath you’ve been instrumental in the growing off the SF community on the Coli. Gotta give you ya props fam. I want to give back to the community in my own way. So this is what I’m going to do everyone I’ve tagged and those I left out feel free to join. I’m having a contest. All you have to do is guess the season 2 characters of SF6. Whoever guesses the majority of the new characters Wins. I’m giving away a 50 dollar gift card for Playstation, Xbox, Steam whichever platform you wanna choose. If two people guess the same amount I’ll get you both a 50 dollar gift card. In a situation where there’s three or four winners I’ll break it down 25 a piece. In the rare case its five or more winners yall boys gone have to fight it out lol. Deadline is whenever they revel the characters I’ll get in touch with the winners then. I’ma say there going to be five character

Hugo

Viper

Elena

New Character

Bison

Rell Shyt
Fei Long
Sagat
M. Bison
New character