The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I ain't feeling Bison on this just keep the man dead, the developers really love their SF.2 creations..... Never asked for Terry or Mai but fine whatever looks we got some crossover game down the line. The only reveal I'm impressed with is Elena so far that's the only SF.3 character on the roster.
they're never leaving out the Sf2 characters again, especially the world warriors. They've learned their lesson from Street Fighter 3 :mjlol:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
they're never leaving out the Sf2 characters again, especially the world warriors. They've learned their lesson from Street Fighter 3 :mjlol:

Which is ironic cause SF3 is probably the one with the best gameplay apart from 6 now, and we got classics out of that. Alex, Dudley, Yang/Yun, Ibuki, Makoto, even wack ass Remy all have dedicated stans within the community.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Which is ironic cause SF3 is probably the one with the best gameplay apart from 6 now, and we got classics out of that. Alex, Dudley, Yang/Yun, Ibuki, Makoto, even wack ass Remy all have dedicated stans within the community.
3 has the best gameplay period. 6 is 3rd or 4th of the mainline titles behind 3, ST, and maybe 4.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I ain't feeling Bison on this just keep the man dead, the developers really love their SF.2 creations..... Never asked for Terry or Mai but fine whatever looks we got some crossover game down the line. The only reveal I'm impressed with is Elena so far that's the only SF.3 character on the roster.
Bison should have been the last character we got. That's my only issue with this. He was just in 5. terry should have been first.

But I'll most likely try, Terry, Mai, and Elena out.
Nikkas already hatin:wow: :mjgrin:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I think I said this before but if Capcom want to stay modern with the times, they need to find a way to have more than 4 new characters a year.

Then you’re gonna get MK1. :francis:

Matsumoto & co are dead serious on making this the best street fighter possible and the longest life cycle as well, it already shows. Which ever poster said this game is done in year 3 in snorting that good shyt.

These are the modern times. ArcSys, Bamco and Capcom know 6 characters are not feasible this gen with the dev cycles.

I’m cool with 4 characters as long as they are communicating with us like they did with Season V of SFV. What would be dope is if they drip fed us design and reason for character choices up to their launch.