The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
They put the one female commentator with this soft, eunuch ass nikka that's allergic to shapeups. The final insult. nikka is gay bestie status. I think even Tasty Steve would have some tension brewing, and he's "safe".:francis:
I can't stand Saint Cola.

Him and Vicious and Sajam are just so fukking trash to me.

Capcom snubbing Yipes is wild.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I can't stand Saint Cola.

Him and Vicious and Sajam are just so fukking trash to me.

Capcom snubbing Yipes is wild.

How you know they snubbing Yipes though:patrice:dude has been hella busy with Can Opener and getting on 2K.

Plus these contracts are done way before the circuit is announced maybe his schedule didn’t line up or he didn’t want to commit to the pro tour.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
How you know they snubbing Yipes though:patrice:dude has been hella busy with Can Opener and getting on 2K.

Plus these contracts are done way before the circuit is announced maybe his schedule didn’t line up or he didn’t want to commit to the pro tour.
I was thinking more not having voice lines in SF6, when them other dogshyt motherfukkers do.

People were clamoring for him, but we got a bunch of fukking lames instead.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
If you really look at his performances Punk actually is not choking like nikkas say he is. He was very reserved and didn't lose his nerve against Problem. Nikka just got outplayed:mjlol:

Nikkas definition of choke may vary but Punk loses clean in most of these 2nd place situations
Naw if this was a one off I'd agree. Punk has done this multiple times in these major tournament situations.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That block with Saint Hoeness and Marine was by far the worst example of commentating i've experienced...in any capacity.

do not put them terrible ass nikkas back on the screen. I beg you. absolutely abysmal. Saint Cola sounds like a p*ssy, the bytch sounds drunk and is barking and making poop jokes. If you gone have a fugazi ass tourney (we all know the best aint here) at least have the best people on the mics.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw if this was a one off I'd agree. Punk has done this multiple times in these major tournament situations.
Yea but there's nuance and every situation ain't the same

Has Punk choked? Of course he has. But there are plenty of 2nd place Punk performances where that nikka straight up got outsmarted and lost

Punk when hes choking plays completely different than when he just loses.

Punk didn't choke vs Problem X, Problem X just adapted. SFL? Punk choked like a muthafukka:russ:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blanka is hilarious:mjlol:

Kevin blocked all Problem's high low attempts and Problem busted out the bullshyt and burnout setups like :mjgrin:oh you wanna play Marvel? Aight we can play Marvel"

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That block with Saint Hoeness and Marine was by far the worst example of commentating i've experienced...in any capacity.

do not put them terrible ass nikkas back on the screen. I beg you. absolutely abysmal. Saint Cola sounds like a p*ssy, the bytch sounds drunk and is barking and making poop jokes. If you gone have a fugazi ass tourney (we all know the best aint here) at least have the best people on the mics.
The thing with Mahreen is I've heard her be decent on commentary before, but you can tell too many nikkas have told her she's funny when she really ain't. Now she thinks she's funnier than she is:mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The thing with Mahreen is I've heard her be decent on commentary before, but you can tell too many nikkas have told her she's funny when she really ain't. Now she thinks she's funnier than she is:mjlol:

Bro you don't have to tell me, I'm from Minneapolis. I remember when she came to the first shyt here and these lame ass nikkas was losing they mind over a 18 year old. its only gotten worse since then :dead:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro you don't have to tell me, I'm from Minneapolis. I remember when she came to the first shyt here and these lame ass nikkas was losing they mind over a 18 year old. its only gotten worse since then :dead:
I mean she got some big ass titties so I understand nikkas gonna :noah: :mjlol: But yea nikkas don't know how to act and definitely have blown her head up over the most meaningless shyt. Now she just annoying :francis: She definitely comes off like she's intolerable after 5 minutes of hearing her talk

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I mean she got some big ass titties so I understand nikkas gonna :noah: :mjlol: But yea nikkas don't know how to act and definitely have blown her head up over the most meaningless shyt. Now she just annoying :francis: She definitely comes off like she's intolerable after 5 minutes of hearing her talk

Shes legit not a good person, and dry dikk nikkas done gassed her to bolivia lol. And that would be fine but now I have to mute hours of matches whenever she commentating