The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Coli Story Time

I aint going to go too in depth but it was a legit civil war here over her when she hit the scene :dead:

And its been years of "oh its a non hideous woman who is decent" so like I said she can do no wrong :yeshrug:

You can see that just by her being able to commentate capcup while not really ever displaying the acumen to do so

I aint even on some slick shyt, she fukking hates me and I don't care for her either :ehh:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I aint going to go too in depth but it was a legit civil war here over her when she hit the scene :dead:

And its been years of "oh its a non hideous woman who is decent" so like I said she can do no wrong :yeshrug:

You can see that just by her being able to commentate capcup while not really ever displaying the acumen to do so

I aint even on some slick shyt, she fukking hates me and I don't care for her either :ehh:
:stopitslime:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Any word on Manon changes? Cause I've seen some for other characters but nothing for her. :mjcry:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Any word on Manon changes? Cause I've seen some for other characters but nothing for her. :mjcry:

The only things I've heard is OD Amnesia has a tighter active frame on start up and the damage scaling is severely increased.

Luke c.mp has more recover so easier to punish.

Ken throw loop nerfed, less frame advantage/harder to do

Gief can cancel first hit of OD Lariat into level 3

Jamie can choose to sacrifice oki and convert every throw into a guaranteed safe drink.

All I know so far.

You and shorty having beef is cracking me up at work :pachaha: