The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I will say that SaintCola created a generation of awful fgc commentators :snoop:

Nikkas screaming corny ass jokes and references non stop:snoop:

Nah that’s all on Yipes. Everybody tries to be the next fukk the knicks.

Chris Matrix probably the WOAT of em.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Biggest waste of resources. Nobody uses that garbage:mjlol:
And I personally believe it's because Yipes ain't on it. Like if they put him on, let him cook, gave us the option to turn it on and off separately for in-game and replays, I'd have him running through all my replays. I would legitimately love to have him hyping my matches when I made a comeback or Perfect, but that's just me. :yeshrug:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah that’s all on Yipes. Everybody tries to be the next fukk the knicks.

Chris Matrix probably the WOAT of em.
Yipes is the blueprint obviously but Saint Cola made everybody feel like they could be a Dollar Tree Yipes

I'm telling you there's a clear distinction and influence. Saint Cola style is non stop, rapid fire, non sequiturs of corny ass shyt. A lot of nikkas been copying that shyt since he hit the scene

And the Matrix disrespect:dahell:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yipes is the blueprint obviously but Saint Cola made everybody feel like they could be a Dollar Tree Yipes

I'm telling you there's a clear distinction and influence. Saint Cola style is non stop, rapid fire, non sequiturs of corny ass shyt. A lot of nikkas been copying that shyt since he hit the scene

No Keth Sillian slander will be tolerated.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

right matrix x yipes is a legendary pairing

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

I can respect that, but I SAID WHAT I SAID about Chris Whacktrix:birdman:

Dude is forever Mugsy status to Yipes Rocky

tumblr_p1lefziG781wks6iyo8_400.gifv

Power rangers….. riveting commentary :francis:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Snake almost had Xian smh. If someone can give Xian or Fuudo a loss aside from each other, he can still make it into top 16. Next Dee Jay getting hurt:mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snake almost had Xian smh. If someone can give Xian or Fuudo a loss aside from each other, he can still make it into top 16. Next Dee Jay getting hurt:mjlol:
That was Xian's match to lose to be honest. Xian was doing too much because he wanna do cool shyt:mjlol:

Fuudo didn't even allow Snake to play last night :huhldup: because Fuudo is fine with hanging back and letting you kill yourself

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That was Xian's match to lose to be honest. Xian was doing too much because he wanna do cool shyt:mjlol:

Fuudo didn't even allow Snake to play last night :huhldup: because Fuudo is fine with hanging back and letting you kill yourself
He thought it was going to be free like Fuudo, but he thought wrong. Snake is a lab and tape monster. He probably spent hours last night studying Dee Jay/Fuudo shyt. Xian came reallllly close to an L. Snake was learning and adapting on the fly.