The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

We've redecorated the Battle Hub to celebrate Capcom Cup X this month!
🏆

Head to the collaboration store for triumphant designs and keep your eyes peeled for future events leading up to the crowning of a champion.

11:00 AM · Feb 1, 2024

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I’m fully convinced that Diamond 1 is for bytch ass button mashing tier whore frauds who are getting exposed by real players.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Thought it was weird but they took all his kicks away confirmed.

Balrog and Dudley mains in shambles.

EDIT: That hitman stance/sway looks so nasty :banderas:

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
That level 2 looks NASTY. But I'm loving how everyone has more sauce in SF6. I hated Ed in V. Literally trash tier design imo. But from the stage, them to his redesign he looks great. This bodes VERY well for Akuma.

Also, what I'm liking in retrospect is that they've basically covered all the gameplay styles represented in V. Hitgrabs, negative edge (it seems), shoto, pure grappler, zoner/setplay, poison etc. I feel like getting all that out of the way means all the characters after won't be wildly divergent from what exists in Season 1.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
That level 2 looks NASTY. But I'm loving how everyone has more sauce in SF6. I hated Ed in V. Literally trash tier design imo. But from the stage, them to his redesign he looks great. This bodes VERY well for Akuma.

Also, what I'm liking in retrospect is that they've basically covered all the gameplay styles represented in V. Hitgrabs, negative edge (it seems), shoto, pure grappler, zoner/setplay, poison etc. I feel like getting all that out of the way means all the characters after won't be wildly divergent from what exists in Season 1.

Somebody already datamined some of Akuma’s animations and mapped em to Ryu.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Somebody already datamined some of Akuma’s animations and mapped em to Ryu.

I refuse to look at that.
Also, confirmed in the PS Blog is that he controls like SFV Ed in modern, but more like a normal SF character in Classic with motions and all that. So now yeah I'll play him :russ: