The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I think I will definitely try him out hopefully I won't have to struggle like I do with Manon. Fortunately it looks like he has some great tools.

Im def gonna give him a shot but until we see his frame data and DR it’s too soon for me.

I fell for that with A. K. I. and never made it out of trials with my boomer hands. :flabbynsick:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Now that the dust has settled...how do we fix this game brehs

What changes needed to be made to make this funner? Cuz as it stands Tekken is crushing buildings. :lupe:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Because if they fix this drive system fukkery I'll come back..

You probably ain’t even looking at Manon’s feet when getting slammed go play same body button masher :camby:

Seriously though just rein in Drive Rush and give the lower tiers more options. Expect for Gief….fukk all Gief players. Idom mentioned how all the top tiers are top tier because of cr.mk leading to the meta becoming stale. He was right.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You probably ain’t even looking at Manon’s feet when getting slammed go play same body button masher :camby:

Seriously though just rein in Drive Rush and give the lower tiers more options. Expect for Gief….fukk all Gief players. Idom mentioned how all the top tiers are top tier because of cr.mk leading to the meta becoming stale. He was right.
? I was a coli semi finalist

I think not just drive rush but all the drive offensive options need to be toned down. The philosophy of defense being expensive and costing you drive and offense being cheap is fukking everything up

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
? I was a coli semi finalist

I think not just drive rush but all the drive offensive options need to be toned down. The philosophy of defense being expensive and costing you drive and offense being cheap is fukking everything up

So you just drowned in a smaller sized pool :sas1:

The only real offensive option is Drive Rush. Drive Impact is more of a skill check, and Overdrive is expensive. The problem is the corner game, cross ups in the corner needs to come back as that shyt is too ambiguous. Add in the fear of DI and the bytch ass neutral jumping players it makes the game feel scrubby at times. CA damage definitely needs a nerf too.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive