The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Guessing we get a gameplay trailer next week sometime around Tekkens release and he'll drop 2 weeks before Capcom cup.

Probably get a akuma/season 2 tease after Capcom cup.

I'm actually starting to think we might get season 2 before akuma

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Guessing we get a gameplay trailer next week sometime around Tekkens release and he'll drop 2 weeks before Capcom cup.

Probably get a akuma/season 2 tease after Capcom cup.

I'm actually starting to think we might get season 2 before akuma

That means he’d have to drop no later than Feb 3rd as CapCup is a fukkin week long event. I doubt they’d do a evo/rashid drop as it’s too much on the line to pull that bs.

Best bet you’ll get to play him at the CapCup booths but not dropping until the day after CC.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
alright...up to Gold bouncing between 3 and 4 stars with Ryu...plateauing a bit because of bad tendencies (i jump in too much if i'm stoned lol) but I love the matchmaking system that I'm still having good and fun matches until I make some sort of breakthru and win like 8 or so in a row. I know Ryu isn't the highest tier but he's my favorite to play as. He definitely fustrates people because I will zone you to sleep like crazy lol.

Not bad progress in 2.5 months.

I have a new arcade stick coming in a couple days just in time for Tekken 8...and for if ever they announce balrog or bison (i'm better with a stick pause for charge characters...pad for shoto).

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
alright...up to Gold bouncing between 3 and 4 stars with Ryu...plateauing a bit because of bad tendencies (i jump in too much if i'm stoned lol) but I love the matchmaking system that I'm still having good and fun matches until I make some sort of breakthru and win like 8 or so in a row. I know Ryu isn't the highest tier but he's my favorite to play as. He definitely fustrates people because I will zone you to sleep like crazy lol.

Not bad progress in 2.5 months.

I have a new arcade stick coming in a couple days just in time for Tekken 8...and for if ever they announce balrog or bison (i'm better with a stick pause for charge characters...pad for shoto).

Congrats on the progress breh but if you’re bouncing between 3 and 4 stars you are making some major mistakes or you’re taking advantage of Drive Gauge.

In 2.5 months you should be mid to high platinum with Ryu.