The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Congrats on the progress breh but if you’re bouncing between 3 and 4 stars you are making some major mistakes or you’re taking advantage of Drive Gauge.

In 2.5 months you should be mid to high platinum with Ryu.
probably. I don't think I have a calendar for my progress that i'm "behind schedule" or something 2.5 months in though.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
my mothafukkin D-Pad snapped clean off my Fightpad mid match :martin: I really liked this controller too. It was a PowerA fightpad

fetch

is the HORI Commander Octa the best fightpad on the market right now? Suggestions?

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
my mothafukkin D-Pad snapped clean off my Fightpad mid match :martin: I really liked this controller too. It was a PowerA fightpad

fetch

is the HORI Commander Octa the best fightpad on the market right now? Suggestions?
Octa is the best imo in terms of feel and functionality. But I wouldn’t recommend simply because it has such a short shelf life. They’re cheaply made and break down QUICK. I’m on my third, strongly considering going all in on hitbox.

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
Got this game a week ago. Played a good bit of SF4 and mained Gief and Chun li. Wanted to stay with them and placed gold. Tried JP. Started in silver, but is now gold.

I've been trying to scratch and claw my way up with Chun. I have to work so hard for these damn wins. In gold 4 with her. On a whim, I decide to try JP. I know nothing about him besides his 4 hit combo. Instantly places in platinum. I was kind of upset. All this goddamn work with Chun Li and I insta Plat on a dude I barely use.

Love this game though.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Got this game a week ago. Played a good bit of SF4 and mained Gief and Chun li. Wanted to stay with them and placed gold. Tried JP. Started in silver, but is now gold.

I've been trying to scratch and claw my way up with Chun. I have to work so hard for these damn wins. In gold 4 with her. On a whim, I decide to try JP. I know nothing about him besides his 4 hit combo. Instantly places in platinum. I was kind of upset. All this goddamn work with Chun Li and I insta Plat on a dude I barely use.

Love this game though.

Chun isn’t a character you can just pick up and win with. You definitely gotta put in the lab with her, but she’s arguably Top 5 or 7 in the game.

Either way keep up the grind. me and Manon will be on the look out for you to one and done your bytch ass JP in ranked. :salute:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Chun isn’t a character you can just pick up and win with. You definitely gotta put in the lab with her, but she’s arguably Top 5 or 7 in the game.

Either way keep up the grind. me and Manon will be on the look out for you to one and done your bytch ass JP in ranked. :salute:

Top 5 or 7 is def outdated. Chick is dumb as hell. Top 4 at worst. Only JP and Luke are definitively better IMO.

JP>Luke>Chun>Deejay>Ken>Guile is how I see it now, then everyone else

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Top 5 or 7 is def outdated. Chick is dumb as hell. Top 4 at worst. Only JP and Luke are definitively better IMO.

JP>Luke>Chun>Deejay>Ken>Guile is how I see it now, then everyone else

I don’t disagree in theory……

Chun is definitely dumb but retarded like the Top 5. You have to actually learn her.

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina

77b1626e4fb08dc53aff71fc4f1f62065e307ef8.gif