The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game been dry asf to spectate for like 6 months. this aint umvc3. the base aint cold enough to go eons without a patch.

shyt so heinous even got them Ken fakkits gaslighting people like he bad now :francis:
THIS shyt has been hilarious to behold:dead: Ken players be saying this shyt with a straight face too:mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
THIS shyt has been hilarious to behold:dead: Ken players be saying this shyt with a straight face too:mjlol:

I watched a vid with bb and phenom flat out saying ken is like 7th best. was absolutely wild

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched a vid with bb and phenom flat out saying ken is like 7th best. was absolutely wild
Ever since Daigo said that shyt they've all been doing it

They learned from the best:mjlol: Daigo has always said complete gaslighting nonsense with a straight serious ass face:mjlol: Daigo FGC Trump frfr:mjlol:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Ever since Daigo said that shyt they've all been doing it

They learned from the best:mjlol: Daigo has always said complete gaslighting nonsense with a straight serious ass face:mjlol: Daigo FGC Trump frfr:mjlol:

They bugging something serious.

He's not quite top 2 like previously assumed IMO but he ain't #7 either lol

I have him like 4th or 5th

This game been dry asf to spectate for like 6 months. this aint umvc3. the base aint cold enough to go eons without a patch.

shyt so heinous even got them Ken fakkits gaslighting people like he bad now :francis:

I mean shyt, even UMVC3 is an update of MVC3. Capcom's entire approach post launch for SF6 from costumes to balance to the CPT itself has been absolute trash.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Will try out Ed when he comes out he looks cool. I played him for a bit in 5 and he looks cooler here.

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
Punk freed Daigo up:hhh:
MES29QR_o.png

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yet you ain’t say nothing about RobTV in a dress :sas2:

I give him a pass cuz he pandering for the sponsor :yeshrug:

speaking on the game though this is a resounding showcase of how dogshyt this game is. its been like 6 straight jp mirrors :dead: