The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elite mods? That’s highly fukkin debatable breh. Majority of that shyt is removing latex/clothing accents, putting Vixen bikinis on em, or mid tier modeling at best. Let’s not even mention the loss of physics and rigid bodies. The comparison to SFV is even worse with real time muscle deformation and non-homogenous body types for women AND men. That level of detail is insane. Ignoring the fact these are totally different shaders and GI system.

Then you have creativity aspect of it as well people no mod is putting in the time for that level of detail for Manon or Ken’s outfit 3.

As someone who has been on both sides of the industry in creative and operations, anyone bytching about the cost because you dropped 60$ on the game is fukkin entitled. All this “additional content” that goes through a full dev cycle with reviews and approvals. That process costs a lot of time and a lot of money and what people say when they say that really is, “I want the same level of quality as the base game for cheap”.
I'm not even counting the horny mods. There's some good shyt out there. Mod or official this is one of the best fits in the game

I've accounted for the increased difficulty of the RE Engine compared to SF5. I know there's more detail and I loved the different body types. I still think the SF5 model is better and deserves resources allocated to a similar model in 6. If costumes make good money I'd think y'all should probably have more than 2 nikkas working on them :russ:

Are gamers entitled? Definitely. But honestly they're entitled to some of that entitlement, especially with some of the bullshyt that's been rocking in gaming for the last decade

I've mentioned before that Capcom, largely because of Japan's stubborn and incoherent business practices, are still lacking a cohesive vision for SF. They want a f2p game but still want to charge traditional prices. Capcom's fighting game side is in better shape than previous years, but they still have glaring issues

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Yea I’m gonna cop

Limited-Edition Street Fighter 6 Vinyl is Coming!​

IGNStore_Blogroll_sf6_480x480.jpg

The Street Fighter 6 Original Soundtrack - Collector’s Edition Vinyl is coming to IGN Store for preorder on January 12th, 2024. IGN Store, in collaboration with Milan Record and Capcom, is excited to unveil this limited edition, four-LP set.
  • 4-disc set pressed on Crystal Clear vinyl – perfect for viewing the custom Street Fighter slip mat!
  • Total playtime: 180 minutes
  • 24 page ART BOOK: Features character illustrations exclusive to the vinyl release
  • Exclusive zoetrope design turntable slip mat created by Drew Tetz
  • Sticker pack featuring 6 unique Street Fighter designs perfect for your laptop, car, or reusable bottles!
Step onto the battlefield and let the iconic tunes of Street Fighter surround you in a symphony of martial arts mastery. Don't miss out on this incredible collector's item!

Plus, enter your email below and we'll send you a notification the minute preorders are open on January 12th along with a *$10 Gift Card for IGN Store.

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I'm not even counting the horny mods. There's some good shyt out there. Mod or official this is one of the best fits in the game

I've accounted for the increased difficulty of the RE Engine compared to SF5. I know there's more detail and I loved the different body types. I still think the SF5 model is better and deserves resources allocated to a similar model in 6. If costumes make good money I'd think y'all should probably have more than 2 nikkas working on them :russ:

Are gamers entitled? Definitely. But honestly they're entitled to some of that entitlement, especially with some of the bullshyt that's been rocking in gaming for the last decade

I've mentioned before that Capcom, largely because of Japan's stubborn and incoherent business practices, are still lacking a cohesive vision for SF. They want a f2p game but still want to charge traditional prices. Capcom's fighting game side is in better shape than previous years, but they still have glaring issues

Even looking at that model breh it’s just a rigid body, the drawstrings don’t move and it looks like the modder just extruded the polys & vertexes of cammy’s legs as she is still jiggling. These CG artists take great pride in that shyt. I own everyone of those SF art books detailing the process, read their design bibles, and those mods wouldn’t pass QA even on SF4. You can say they’re good but they ain’t elite.

I agree SFV had a great model but they played to the popular characters only. If your character wasn’t top tier AND male it was a dry season, Kage was dying of thirst. As for the SF6 currency model it’s straight up on some bullshyt, drive tickets, fighter coins, & kudos is all designed to be predatory as fukk, and reeks of Gauhati models. It’s the same shyt that killed Gears 5, but what’s really amazing is nobody bytched about like they did zenny in SFV. They have a vision but like everything else Japan is damn near a decade behind when it comes to tech practices & models.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Welp got a 7 day ban cause a Deejay was trolling & teabagging me in casuals. Came back and washed him then told him, “make sure you win next time trash.”

Fukked up part I’m now in a higher rank than my real account with a 17 win streak. :francis:
PSN?