The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Are the servers still unstable? I keep getting disconnected in the middle of matches. And it acts if my opponent ragequit but I know that's not the case. How have they not fixed this shyt yet?
Yeah it’s been a thing since the outfit 3 update.

They had to cancel a CPT tournament because of it.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Are the servers still unstable? I keep getting disconnected in the middle of matches. And it acts if my opponent ragequit but I know that's not the case. How have they not fixed this shyt yet?

Yeah it’s been a thing since the outfit 3 update.

They had to cancel a CPT tournament because of it.

It's been a thing long before that.

I didn't even bother getting into people at home making better for free. That's even worse, but, of course, these greedy companies will ignore it and cry.

Battle passes are garbage, too, that wasn't the subject. If they wanted to fund the game like that, it should have been F2P. Charging full price, then having your hand out every other day is bulshyt, and they know it. They're just greedy. Nobody is forcing these companies to keep churnig shyt out, and they're using it to be lazy. If you make the game right the first time, all you have to do after is for actual CONTENT. Balance adjustments probably take relatively little effort.

Also, this is time and resources not spent IMPROVING THE GAME. Same with Destiny. That's why they're in trouble.

Server issues that fukk the game up? Quality of life improvements? We'll get to them when we get to them.:manny:

Issue with the store? Game exploit allowing players to do more than intended? STOP EVERYTHING AND FIX IT IMMEDIATELY
:damn:
:sas1:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
This is a two sided issue. The game industry has suffered because of micro transaction model and Capcom wanting to have a traditional game with f2p traits

Nikkas complain about SF5 but they handled costumes way better than what they're doing with SF6. At the 6 month mark of SF5 nikkas had more costumes for less. They were almost at a sweet spot with their model and now they're hustling backwards:snoop:

And I saw the Zbrush panel with the devs talking about how labor intensive the new costumes are in RE Engine, and I get it, but you got nikkas making elite mods in their free time. Capcom needs to hire some of them nikkas or something because this current model is gonna wear nikkas down into apathy

Elite mods? That’s highly fukkin debatable breh. Majority of that shyt is removing latex/clothing accents, putting Vixen bikinis on em, or mid tier modeling at best. Let’s not even mention the loss of physics and rigid bodies. The comparison to SFV is even worse with real time muscle deformation and non-homogenous body types for women AND men. That level of detail is insane. Ignoring the fact these are totally different shaders and GI system.

Then you have creativity aspect of it as well people no mod is putting in the time for that level of detail for Manon or Ken’s outfit 3.

As someone who has been on both sides of the industry in creative and operations, anyone bytching about the cost because you dropped 60$ on the game is fukkin entitled. All this “additional content” that goes through a full dev cycle with reviews and approvals. That process costs a lot of time and a lot of money and what people say when they say that really is, “I want the same level of quality as the base game for cheap”.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Manon is so stupidly overpowered...zangief power throws but with no drawbacks...fukk outta here

Bruh if you skruggling against those two you need to get in the lab Gief, Lily, & Manon are bottom tier. :russ: Half of us in this thread are Manon players or former Manon players she’s not good.

Who’s your main?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Bruh if you skruggling against those two you need to get in the lab Gief, Lily, & Manon are bottom tier. :russ: Half of us in this thread are Manon players or former Manon players she’s not good.

Who’s your main?
i'm absolutely not struggling against zangief, thats my easiest W. And I'm not struggling against Manon, i just think her range is wild and her throws are OP.

Ryu, and i'm generally not that good. i've only had the game for a month and don't play all day :manny:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
i'm absolutely not struggling against zangief, thats my easiest W. And I'm not struggling against Manon, i just think her range is wild and her throws are OP.

Ryu, and i'm generally not that good. i've only had the game for a month and don't play all day :manny:

Manon’s range is trash and if you’re getting caught in her throws to get 5 medals you’re doing the following;

- respecting her oki
- playing in her range, her best button is st.mp which is still mid
- you’re not using cr.mk or your normals effectively

Don’t know your rank but a high plat to diamond Ryu can negates her gameplan. Remember throws beat cmd throws in this game. You don’t have to play all day you can go in training mode with her, set up the bot, and see what stuffs her, all in 30 mins.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why haven't I seen them even mention the servers being messed up yet? I literally can't even play online because I get disconnected almost every match now. That should have been addressed immediately.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL

Nah, Manon is trash fam. Neutral jumping and checking with jab can give Manon major problems.

For example, damn near everything Manon does is unsafe on block so you really don’t have to respect her. She has no reversal outside of wake up super and can get bullied easily, especially in the corner.

Plus you play Ryu so having a projectile is another advantage.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Nah, Manon is trash fam. Neutral jumping and checking with jab can give Manon major problems.

For example, damn near everything Manon does is unsafe on block so you really don’t have to respect her. She has no reversal outside of wake up super and can get bullied easily, especially in the corner.

Plus you play Ryu so having a projectile is another advantage.
Yall are misunderstanding me. I’m not saying she's tough. Im saying her throws epecially are OP…they do an unbalanced amount of damage imo

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Yall are misunderstanding me. I’m not saying she's tough. Im saying her throws epecially are OP…they do an unbalanced amount of damage imo

We get what you saying breh but she has to earn that OP damage and earning that damage is hard so if you have an issue with it you’re letting it happen. It’s big damage but not OP due to the risk/reward.

When the game gets patched next year I wouldn’t mind a damaged nerf if she got better juggling points and oki.

Last edited:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Not really. Zangief’s heavy SPD does more damage than all of Manon’s grabs outside of level 5 and Zangief doesn’t have to build up to that damage, he just has it already.

When the game first launched people were saying the same thing you are, about how OP her command grabs are and then quickly realized that doesn’t mean much.

There is a reason that despite her command grab damage, nobody that plays professionally really uses her outside of about two people.