The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea it was PSN? Browsing through Reddit people say don’t even communicate on there even with your friends.
You shouldn’t even have your messages open. People bait you into getting banned. And it doesn’t even have to be vulgar as you see in your case. At least XBL just temp bans you from parties and messages

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp got a 7 day ban cause a Deejay was trolling & teabagging me in casuals. Came back and washed him then told him, “make sure you win next time trash.”

Fukked up part I’m now in a higher rank than my real account with a 17 win streak. :francis:
They banned you for no curse words? I know if curse on there they will ban you because I've been banned on multiple accounts and even got a whole month ban but I've never been banned for calling someone trash.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You shouldn’t even have your messages open. People bait you into getting banned. And it doesn’t even have to be vulgar as you see in your case. At least XBL just temp bans you from parties and messages

That’s what the threads on Reddit were saying. They say the bots are worse than twitch in what they look for.

They banned you for no curse words? I know if curse on there they will ban you because I've been banned on multiple accounts and even got a whole month ban but I've never been banned for calling someone trash.

Just called him trash, either way lesson learned. :yeshrug:

How I yearn for the days of musty ass mall arcades and sbarros, Faquad wasn’t gonna ban me. :francis:

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s what the threads on Reddit were saying. They say the bots are worse than twitch in what they look for.

Just called him trash, either way lesson learned. :yeshrug:

How I yearn for the days of musty ass mall arcades and sbarros, Faquad wasn’t gonna ban me. :francis:
I miss Xbox Live on the 360 :mjcry:

You could just wild out back then.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally.... FINALLY reached Master Rank with Marisa of all characters. fukk that was annoying. I beat this 38,000 point Ken player twice to get it and I got 150+ points off him each time. I don't know how that player reached master or even beats anyone at the rank he's at. He literally plays like a high Gold player. I've beaten him overall 6 times and he only beaten me once.

I'm gon try to get Ryu to master but it's not gonna be that serious for me now. The anxiety of getting Master is off of me now.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Finally.... FINALLY reached Master Rank with Marisa of all characters. fukk that was annoying. I beat this 38,000 point Ken player twice to get it and I got 150+ points off him each time. I don't know how that player reached master or even beats anyone at the rank he's at. He literally plays like a high Gold player. I've beaten him overall 6 times and he only beaten me once.

I'm gon try to get Ryu to master but it's not gonna be that serious for me now. The anxiety of getting Master is off of me now.
:salute: Salute breh.

As far as Master goes, if someone plays enough, they will eventually reach it because of how points work. Only ever lose 40 but can win at a minimum 50 and up to over 200.

On top of that, some Master players purposefully lose to Diamonds sometimes.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I been trying to tell people gief is solid B tier but the ceiling for him is A+

He's how you want a grappler in a game.

The only buff id give him is ex lariat hitting cross up and maybe swapping his level 1 and 2 and buff the lvl 2 hitbox

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Man I been trying to tell people gief is solid B tier but the ceiling for him is A+

He's how you want a grappler in a game.

The only buff id give him is ex lariat hitting cross up and maybe swapping his level 1 and 2 and buff the lvl 2 hitbox

:heh: Gief’s ceiling in the current meta low B, no way does sniff anywhere close to A tier. As much as I hate Gief players I gotta respect em for staying loyal to his bytch ass and making him work. What you’re seeing with high ranking Gief players is basically they’re taking advantage of conditioned players, if those sets were FT10s he’s getting washed.

Grapplers and hybrids definitely need some advantage to Drive Gauge, what that looks like I don’t know but we all know who’s winning CapCup.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: Gief’s ceiling in the current meta low B, no way does sniff anywhere close to A tier. As much as I hate Gief players I gotta respect em for staying loyal to his bytch ass and making him work. What you’re seeing with high ranking Gief players is basically they’re taking advantage of conditioned players, if those sets were FT10s he’s getting washed.

Grapplers and hybrids definitely need some advantage to Drive Gauge, what that looks like I don’t know but we all know who’s winning CapCup.
This one of them cases where grappler racism is real because for all the talk about nerfing drive rush and parry nobody ever acknowledges that Gief wouldn't be able to even play without them:mjlol: :francis:

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every man should strive to have the confidence Daigo has while he looks this nikka in his eyes and leaves Ken out of top 5:mjlol:

Said it with his whole chest too:mjlol:

In English:mjlol:

Ngl his list ain't bad tho. I'd definitely put Dee jay, JP and Luke over Ken, but I got Ken over Cammy and Juri.

Hell, at Evo you literally saw the difference between Ken and Cammy. Ken's low forward was beating Cammy's because it has more range than hers. That's pretty much why he's stronger than her. He can get his shyt started from further away.