The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
wow that artwork is amazing. I know that CA version of raging demon is gonna be a movie :wow:

I know it won’t happen but I hope RD is his level 2 so KKZ can take its rightful spot as the new cinematic CA.

kongu_kokuretsu_zan_by_hakuxtemari-d9akakh.gif

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're gonna have to give Akuma like 700 health. He's gotta be like Phoenix was in MVC3. That's the only way he can work in this game and not be completely busted. Akuma being able to use EX moves while still have access to supers is fukking insane.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
They're gonna have to give Akuma like 700 health. He's gotta be like Phoenix was in MVC3. That's the only way he can work in this game and not be completely busted. Akuma being able to use EX moves while still have access to supers is fukking insane.

Outside of the heavies all characters have the same health. My guess is they’re gonna make be like Luke, a Drive Gauge whore often going into burnout. He definitely gonna be stupid on release until people figure out his gameplan.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ngl his list ain't bad tho. I'd definitely put Dee jay, JP and Luke over Ken, but I got Ken over Cammy and Juri.

Hell, at Evo you literally saw the difference between Ken and Cammy. Ken's low forward was beating Cammy's because it has more range than hers. That's pretty much why he's stronger than her. He can get his shyt started from further away.
List ain't bad? Ken the best character in the game:dead:

Thia nikka got the audacity to look that man in the eyes and say Ken's around 6-7th place:dead:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Gief’s ceiling in the current meta low B, no way does sniff anywhere close to A tier. As much as I hate Gief players I gotta respect em for staying loyal to his bytch ass and making him work. What you’re seeing with high ranking Gief players is basically they’re taking advantage of conditioned players, if those sets were FT10s he’s getting washed.

Grapplers and hybrids definitely need some advantage to Drive Gauge, what that looks like I don’t know but we all know who’s winning CapCup.
Typical Grapplers are suppose to condition players.

Everyone want to say gief is bottom tier but he would be legit the only bottom 2 character I see that is high threat at mid level and high levels.

And if not for the crazy power of the top 5 or 6 gief would be a terror out her in these street fighter 6 streets.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He should have whatever the current lowest health in SF6 is on top of having moves or a mechanic/gimmick be something like avatar bel in granblue. Where he burns life to extend damage and combos. It could be grey life or permanent damage depending on if they want to give him like everything he's ever had.