The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh I rage quit but fukk just how much are disconnecting against Lily?
It's Ken and Ryu that has me going through it right now. I played two Ken's in a row that pulled some desperate shyt off and I just couldn't sit there and let them get points. Playing desperate is a sure fire way for me to quit. I absolutely cannot stand that shyt.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It's Ken and Ryu that has me going through it right now. I played two Ken's in a row that pulled some desperate shyt off and I just couldn't sit there and let them get points. Playing desperate is a sure fire way for me to quit. I absolutely cannot stand that shyt.

Bruh I get Ken but Ryu. Maybe they’ve gotten better but I run off on the plug after I get that first win :russ:

#NoRyus2024

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
On fukkin god what pro player has been neutral jumping on wake-up for the past week? These sorry ass Mexican players, all they do is either walk back or neutral jump. :martin:

I blame these bum ass YouTubers and Reddit communities with their little bytch ass armchair coaching strategy guides.

I ought to report Rooflemonger, JMcrofts, Kizzie Kay’s mid ass YouTube channels for this.:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

There’s nothing better than running off on the set after letting the rematch timer expire on em. Sit there and think about your femininity based playstyle, while you pull up your Discord notes like it’s Top 8 at Evo while I run off. :banderas:

Thanks for coming to my Scrub Talk

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like Ryu's new costume all that much, but they gave him some fire colorways.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Street Fighter 6’s new update shows you the username AND user code when someone rage quits LMAOO This is the greatest update ever…. Hold that PinheadLarry626
🫡

5:36 AM · Dec 1, 2023

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Even though I stopped playing online a while ago I’m glad they are taking steps to expose rage quitters

You think that’ll stop me?:stopitslime:

I’ll still RQ, DM you calling you fakkit, and then block you. Then if I get that yellow card I’ll just run a FT10 with another yellow and I’m back. :ahh: