The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I’d appreciate Times New Roman 12pt font with 1.5 spacing.

None of that Helvetica shyt, and don’t just copy and paste from Street Fighter Wikia. :troll:

Admittedly plays 2-3 times a month.

“Deep understanding”

:mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Find one quote where Ive even said Im good at this game foh :dead:

Me trolling TMT and shyt because they are pure ass doesnt mean I think Im more than like a 6-7/10 player at best

If we was talking about xrd, umvc. Sure I got a encyclopedia of info. This game is new asf. No one outside them crackheads who play 10 hours a day has a deep understanding of this game
I didn't say one thing about your skill level at SF6.

Speaking on nikkas skills is not even how I speak because skill level and understanding is not necessary a 1:1 distribution. I'm always talking about nikkas specific points directly

This started because you called the game braindead offense while diminishing the very mechanics meant to disrupt braindead offense and I asked for clarification because the point makes no sense:pachaha:. Nikkas can't have it both ways, especially when we're at a point in the game where offensive patterns carry enough cache to be predictable at times

My issue with nikkas being hyper anecdotal is the ego component. It's never a nikka making a read on your decision making. It's always someone else's fault. Even if I grant PP being random it ain't  that damn random

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say one thing about your skill level at SF6.

Speaking on nikkas skills is not even how I speak because skill level and understanding is not necessary a 1:1 distribution. I'm always talking about nikkas specific points directly

This started because you called the game braindead offense while diminishing the very mechanics meant to disrupt braindead offense and I asked for clarification because the point makes no sense:pachaha:. Nikkas can't have it both ways, especially when we're at a point in the game where offensive patterns carry enough cache to be predictable at times

My issue with nikkas being hyper anecdotal is the ego component. It's never a nikka making a read on your decision making. It's always someone else's fault. Even if I grant PP being random it ain't  that damn random

Most Offense in this game is braindead and flowcharty. You can agree or dont. Thats my thoughts from actually PLAYING it and watching

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most Offense in this game is braindead and flowcharty. You can agree or dont. Thats my thoughts from actually PLAYING it and watching
And if it's braindead and flowcharty, nikkas getting their shyt parried must not be so random:manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And if it's braindead and flowcharty, nikkas getting their shyt parried must no be so random:manny:

Bro talking to you is like talking to a brick wall.

Im not talking about parrying obvious shyt like a dragon lash. Im talking about its random when your stagger jabs or something gets a prayer PP and now you are cornered dying.

I already said this but in your infinite wisdom you must have missed it.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Im not talking about parrying obvious shyt like a dragon lash. Im talking about its random when your stagger jabs or something gets a prayer PP and now you are cornered dying.

I don't see how parrying stagger jabs could be considered random either. If its continuously done and get read for it with a parry or PP, then what was so random about it. Do you want jabs to be unable to be checked?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know exactly what you're talking about. Stagger jabs can become predictable too just like throws:manny:

Nikkas just take their frames for granted, even the plus shyt. If I'm being oppressed by braindead flowcharty offense what am I supposed to do? Wait till you're done? Why wouldn't I challenge that shyt, even if you're plus?

And there's no fg ever made that doesn't have these prayer hail mary situations. PP gets more heat than a wake up dp would because of the oki and potential corner carry it grants, and you hate that it's fine, but you got the same PP everyone else has:manny: and in stagger jab range you have throw/shimmy, but apparently anti parry nikkas hate this as an option because they never acknowledge it as one

You keep making it about me being "smartest in the room" when all I'm doing is challenging your points

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They all negative :dead:

They self checks :dead:
Yeah, but you have the option to either stagger then, which yes, is negative, chain them which negates that or go for throw. So on defense, you have to be aware of your counter options of all those situations as well. Which parry would be a decent one to also go for, as well. Not sure why you detest the parry option among them, with just stating random as the reason anyway. Maybe you just don't like parries at all, which you've said as much with since they're not strike punishable in this game like they were in V.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'd love if Perfect Parry didn't activate for light attacks :manny:

Perfect Parry a jab -> back throw into corner is stupid.

If folks can't see that PP in its current state is cool, but flawed, they probably aren't good enough at the game to comprehend its issues and/or not fighting against good enough people :manny:

Fighting someone of equal skill or better makes a round coming down to random PP'ing your way into good positioning/damage really irritating. Ya'll need to rip that Master League band-aid off and get to work if you haven't already. Quite a humbling experience.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If folks can't see that PP in its current state is cool, but flawed, they probably aren't good enough at the game to comprehend its issues and/or not fighting against enough good people :manny:

Fighting someone of equal skill or better makes a round coming down to random PP'ing your way into good positioning/damage really irritating. Ya'll need to rip that Master League band-aid off and get to work if you haven't already. Quite a humbling experience.
Nobody's saying PP is perfect (:mjlol:) and "y'all just don't get it" aint gonna cut it:mjlol:

The dispute is nikkas definition, or lack thereof, of "random", especially when it's being invoked in a vacuum and dismissing the context of the games mechanics in application. Y'all still can't even define these terms y'all throw around. What is random? What is honest neutral? Etc

Nikkas will do rock/rock/paper two times in a row, then think they're being slick when they throw in rock/scissors/rock, then cry random when it doesn't work.

Nikkas egos too big. It's never "I lost that interaction" it's "I did the smart thing and you did a dumb thing because I got hit" How come it's never you just got hard read or got your bullshyt challenged?

Again nikkas will scream random 20 times before they ever admit they were predictable once

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nobody's saying PP is perfect (:mjlol:) and "y'all just don't get it" aint gonna cut it:mjlol:

The dispute is nikkas definition, or lack thereof, of "random", especially when it's being invoked in a vacuum and dismissing the context of the games mechanics in application. Y'all still can't even define these terms y'all throw around. What is random? What is honest neutral? Etc

Nikkas will do rock/rock/paper two times in a row, then think they're being slick when they throw in rock/scissors/rock, then cry random when it doesn't work.

Nikkas egos too big. It's never "I lost that interaction" it's "I did the smart thing and you did a dumb thing because I got hit" How come it's never you just got hard read or got your bullshyt challenged?

Again nikkas will scream random 20 times before they ever admit they were predictable once
We get it breh. You right we wrong. Maybe youll boost ur play time to 3 times a month to 4 and really really blow our minds with your wisdom.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

If folks can't see that PP in its current state is cool, but flawed, they probably aren't good enough at the game to comprehend its issues and/or not fighting against enough good people :manny:

Fighting someone of equal skill or better makes a round coming down to random PP'ing your way into good positioning/damage really irritating. Ya'll need to rip that Master League band-aid off and get to work

if you haven't already. Quite a humbling experience.

You get it. You gotta realize you trying to explain this shyt to bro who doesnt wven really play the game. Once you start hitting that 1600-1800 bracket shyt gets real and the smallest mistake is like welp guess Ill die then and thats fine but Im not really feeling me throwing out a fukking jab, on oki, and it getting pp and lol now youre cornered and get ran down. Its dumb. Getting punish counter off of a parried jab :dead: even when I do it Im like this is some stupid shyt

Is it by definition random, no. But were not using the literal def of random and fg never has in context of fgs. Bro playing dumb using semantics to try to lil bro nikkas on knowledge. Its type weird.