The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You think having 7 characters in S is ridiculous. My personal pet peeve is shyt like S+, S, A+, A. S, A, B, C is always good enough to get the point across. We know Jamie, Ryu, and Kimberly aren't better than the characters you put in A, so B works.

Where is Marisa on your list? And why Sim A+?

As for UMVC3, I ain't make this list, but if the top row is to be believed, that's 6 characters, so close.

tfghebkibhj91.png
I fukkin forgot Ghost Rider was even in this game. :bryan:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SF6 balance is really good. We're just in a cry baby generation.

These low tiers have sauce. You can absolutely get got by any of them.
Really good might be a stretch. Let's not get carried away because a top 3 all time Gief won a tournament:mjlol:

Low tier doesn't automatically mean no character will win ever. It's an aggregation of matchup matchups

SF6 balance is still bad relative to SF5, which is easily the most balanced SF game ever made. Arguably the most balanced fg

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Really good might be a stretch. Let's not get carried away because a top 3 all time Gief won a tournament:mjlol:

Low tier doesn't automatically mean no character will win ever. It's an aggregation of matchup matchups

SF6 balance is still bad relative to SF5, which is easily the most balanced SF game ever made. Arguably the most balanced fg

Every character has won a prominent tournament except Lily, Manon, Jamie and Deejay.

Balance is in a good place. 10 characters are overwhelmingly powerful and the other 7 have the tools to win. Not much more you can ask for tbh.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every character has won a prominent tournament except Lily, Manon, Jamie and Deejay.

Balance is in a good place. 10 characters are overwhelmingly powerful and the other 7 have the tools to win. Not much more you can ask for tbh.
Now I see. You just talk in extremes:mjlol:

10 characters are overwhelmingly powerful?:pachaha:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
SF6 balance is really good. We're just in a cry baby generation.

These low tiers have sauce. You can absolutely get got by any of them.
I think the characters are balanced decent against each other but the overall system mechanics aren't good

The playing field is even but the playing field just a big ass circus and the characters are clowns :dead:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I think the characters are balanced decent against each other but the overall system mechanics aren't good

The playing field is even but the playing field just a big ass circus and the characters are clowns :dead:

Think the system mechanics are great and was on display with Snake Eyez last night. He walked JP down patiently which is possible because of parry and the great idea of special moves not doing chip damage unless in burnout.

I like games where the characters feel strong. Its more fun that way than being top tier by attrition.