The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
YOO, so I been labbing my CA confirms now that I can move my hand and somebody explain this shyt to me.

Manon’s

st.lp x2 > qcf. hk> CA = 3090 dmg

Vs

st.mp > DR > cr.mp > st.bhp > qcf.lp > CA = 3742 dmg

I’m using less hits & no drive gauge, but getting fukked on scaling.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
YOO, so I been labbing my CA confirms now that I can move my hand and somebody explain this shyt to me.

Manon’s

Vs

Jabs always scale harder.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Manon’s

Vs

Trade off residuals from SF5. Capcom saw nikkas saying they wanted lights back. Well you got them:russ: You want lights into CA you're gonna have to pay in scaling

The other part is Capcom really wants you to use Drive gauge. That increase in damage is your incentive to do so. You took a chance and fished with st mp? Into drive rush? Congratulations here's 3742 damage

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Jabs always scale harder.

Trade off residuals from SF5. Capcom saw nikkas saying they wanted lights back. Well you got them:russ: You want lights into CA you're gonna have to pay in scaling

The other part is Capcom really wants you to use Drive gauge. That increase in damage is your incentive to do so. You took a chance and fished with st mp? Into drive rush? Congratulations here's 3742 damage

Fukkin ridiculous, give me my wake up mash jab damage :why: and the worst part is she gets better push to corner off DR as well.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukkin ridiculous, give me my wake up mash jab damage :why: and the worst part is she gets better push to corner off DR as well.
But ain't wake up jab one of the main reasons y'all hated SF5? This is what I mean when I say fg players don't know what the fukk they want:dead:

And what's the issue with using DR? You mad about getting better corner carry? Nikka help me understand:dead:

Seriously what the fukk?:dead:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
But ain't wake up jab one of the main reasons y'all hated SF5? This is what I mean when I say fg players don't know what the fukk they want:dead:

And what's the issue with using DR? You mad about getting better corner carry? Nikka help me understand:dead:

Seriously what the fukk?:dead:

Nah, them days of 50+ % damage combos off jab mash from SFIV are over and good riddence.

Booooi y’all came in like the Wonder Twins SF6 defense force :russ: I’m just trolling on that last post.

wonder-twins-power.gif

I need to summon the Nega Twins @Aveda & @nairdas to counteract all this stannery :lolbron:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Naw nikka don't run from the question:dead:

Fg players contradict themselves so much and nobody ever calls that shyt out:mjlol:

Bruh where have you seen me rant in this game over mechanics, don’t take my dumbass posts that seriously ? I’m on record saying I like SFV and hating wake-up jab. Corner carry is good, it sucks how majority of your reward in this game is tied to DR.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh where have you seen me rant in this game over mechanics, don’t take my dumbass posts that seriously ? I’m on record saying I like SFV and hating wake-up jab. Corner carry is good, it sucks how majority of your reward in this game is tied to DR.
You asked and it went down the road:manny:

They built the game around the mechanic so they want you to use it:manny: Just like they wanted you to use Vskill/trigger, just like they wanted you to use focus attack and so on:manny:

You want them to make SF2:2023 Edition?

On another hand you can get high damage without using DR, but you won't get it using jabs:pachaha:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Ya'll can post ya'll tier lists lol
7 characters in S?:pachaha:

Feel free to post your list or just remove the letter and look at the order :manny:

Power level is very high in this game, that's why people crying about cheese is funny to me. Half roster is absolutely juiced. Yeah JP and Ken are a cut above, but it's not like Juri is playing an honest game

UMVC3 is a good example of a game with about that amount of S tiers.

Mostly agree with this although I would take Blanka out of S tier.

Why? Blanka has everything.

I know blanka is probably the best he’s ever been but when did he become S tier? And DeeJay is he high because of his unreactable DR?

No one is going to acknowledge Blanka being absurd because he's the least popular character besides Sim and because people are attributing Mena's success with him exclusively to him being amazing rather than him also using an amazing character.

- Good buttons and you cannot jump on him

- Utilizes drive rush very well

- The best defensive options in the game besides JP because of air ball/OD Up ball

- Incredible corner pressure + set play with blanka dolls

- Hits really hard

- Arguably the best level 2 in the game.

Blanka is incredible. Whether S or "A+" isn't really relevant. What is relevant is that he's one of the best characters and capable of winning a tournament as Mena has displayed.

Deejay hits extremely hard, has an amazing projectile and the best DR in the game. His Jus Cool Sway is also cheap AF. Like Blanka, he's fundamentally good while also being "Tricky" like his description says. His jumping knee is also amazing.

Tier list order and rank doesn't matter. It's all opinion. All that's blatantly obvious is this.

- JP and Ken are CLEARLY better than everyone else. There's those 2, then Guile, then a gap, and then the other strong characters, then a gap, and then everyone else.

- JP, Ken, Cammy, Marisa, Juri, Chun Li, Blanka, Luke, Deejay, Guile are the best characters and either use SF6's mechanics extremely well and/or deal with SF6's mechanics extremely well. Marisa uses SF6's mechanics well, but also destroys people for using SF6's mechanics.

- Everybody has a chance and with talent can win a smaller tournament, or even a big one if you get hot in brackets (Oniki Body Star winning that stacked tournament with Kimberly), but anyone not listed above has problems. They get by because they still have strong tools and they can use SF6's universal mechanics.

- Manon, Lily and Gief are the worst characters.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You asked and it went down the road:manny:

They built the game around the mechanic so they want you to use it:manny: Just like they wanted you to use Vskill/trigger, just like they wanted you to use focus attack and so on:manny:

You want them to make SF2:2023 Edition?

On another hand you can get high damage without using DR, but you won't get it using jabs:pachaha:

I want SF6 with Virtual Fighter 2 Mechanics :birdman:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll can post ya'll tier lists lol

Feel free to post your list or just remove the letter and look at the order :manny:

Power level is very high in this game, that's why people crying about cheese is funny to me. Half roster is absolutely juiced. Yeah JP and Ken are a cut above, but it's not like Juri is playing an honest game

UMVC3 is a good example of a game with about that amount of S tiers.

Why? Blanka has everything.

No one is going to acknowledge Blanka being absurd because he's the least popular character besides Sim and because people are attributing Mena's success with him exclusively to him being amazing rather than him also using an amazing character.

- Good buttons and you cannot jump on him

- Utilizes drive rush very well

- The best defensive options in the game besides JP because of air ball/OD Up ball

- Incredible corner pressure + set play with blanka dolls

- Hits really hard

- Arguably the best level 2 in the game.

Blanka is incredible. Whether S or "A+" isn't really relevant. What is relevant is that he's one of the best characters and capable of winning a tournament as Mena has displayed.

Deejay hits extremely hard, has an amazing projectile and the best DR in the game. His Jus Cool Sway is also cheap AF. Like Blanka, he's fundamentally good while also being "Tricky" like his description says. His jumping knee is also amazing.

Tier list order and rank doesn't matter. It's all opinion. All that's blatantly obvious is this.

- JP and Ken are CLEARLY better than everyone else. There's those 2, then Guile, then a gap, and then the other strong characters, then a gap, and then everyone else.

- JP, Ken, Cammy, Marisa, Juri, Chun Li, Blanka, Luke, Deejay, Guile are the best characters and either use SF6's mechanics extremely well and/or deal with SF6's mechanics extremely well. Marisa uses SF6's mechanics well, but also destroys people for using SF6's mechanics.

- Everybody has a chance and with talent can win a smaller tournament, or even a big one if you get hot in brackets (Oniki Body Star winning that stacked tournament with Kimberly), but anyone not listed above has problems. They get by because they still have strong tools and they can use SF6's universal mechanics.

- Manon, Lily and Gief are the worst characters.
What 7 S tiers are there in UMVC3?:russ:

I don't really disagree with anything you said about street fighter. I even agree with Blanka being great. He's top 5 at the least. I only think it's ridiculous having 7 characters in S:russ:

S: Ken, JP, Blanka

A+: Juri, Dee Jay, Chun, Luke, Dhalsim(reserved. It'll take time but he's there)

Don't Get Hit: Marisa

C: Manon, Gief, Lily

Everyone else is A

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What 7 S tiers are there in UMVC3?:russ:

I don't really disagree with anything you said about street fighter. I even agree with Blanka being great. He's top 5 at the least. I only think it's ridiculous having 7 characters in S:russ:

S: Ken, JP, Blanka

A+: Juri, Dee Jay, Chun, Luke, Dhalsim(reserved. It'll take time but he's there)

Don't Get Hit: Marisa

C: Manon, Gief, Lily

Everyone else is A

You think having 7 characters in S is ridiculous. My personal pet peeve is shyt like S+, S, A+, A. S, A, B, C is always good enough to get the point across. We know Jamie, Ryu, and Kimberly aren't better than the characters you put in A, so B works.

Where is Marisa on your list? And why Sim A+?

As for UMVC3, I ain't make this list, but if the top row is to be believed, that's 6 characters, so close.

tfghebkibhj91.png

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You think having 7 characters in S is ridiculous. My personal pet peeve is shyt like S+, S, A+, A. S, A, B, C is always good enough to get the point across. We know Jamie, Ryu, and Kimberly aren't better than the characters you put in A, so B works.

Where is Marisa on your list? And why Sim A+?

As for UMVC3, I ain't make this list, but if the top row is to be believed, that's 6 characters, so close.

tfghebkibhj91.png
What does cancer mean :dead:

I play t. bonne :dead: