The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Appreciate that @Versa you crazy solid with multiple characters.

:salute:

The first player I've come across in a long time where I'm like "If I don't play Marisa, I am going to lose", and I still lost anyway :russ:

We'll play again real soon.

Need to fight you next @Aveda

Coli got some good players

Last edited:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I'll take ya'll word for it. I got busy for the first year of UMVC3 with Cap/Vergil/Doom and then stopped playing lol.

Can any of ya'll marvel heads break down for me how that Wolverine/Iron Fist team was able to make it that deep into Evo? I couldn't believe my eyes. Has there been some meta developments?

^ This nikka right here.

I think I forgt Dhalsim for my tier list, but I'd put him in B.

guess the 50/50, if you lose, you lose your character

wolverine can yeet anyone on point with a good touch. after that, you guessing a super ambiguous mixup for another one of your character's lives. you can't even practice against the mixup either, because wolverine has that built in side-switch mix going on. its no difference than when justin wong used to shmix the fukk out of people with wolverine/akuma on new character jump ins

iron fist is still kinda buns but he shyts out damage.

Dormammu is a xf3 monster

Wolverine aint a top tier char by any means, but when the timer is 99 and the announcer is about to say "fight" and both chars on the screen have access to their assists and have 1 super meter....nobody's stronger at that point

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Appreciate that @Versa you crazy solid with multiple characters.

:salute:
We gon have to tap in. I’m a blanka main and I refuse to do mirror matches but if you that guy ima have to play w u train or something. I’m plat but trust me in beating players of all ranks check my replays.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll take ya'll word for it. I got busy for the first year of UMVC3 with Cap/Vergil/Doom and then stopped playing lol.

Can any of ya'll marvel heads break down for me how that Wolverine/Iron Fist team was able to make it that deep into Evo? I couldn't believe my eyes. Has there been some meta developments?

^ This nikka right here.

I think I forgt Dhalsim for my tier list, but I'd put him in B.

Because the nikka was good:manny: it really is that simple

Theres some nuance in these type of discussions that nikkas miss when they aren't native to the game. With this particular Evo the UK nikkas surprised a lot of people with their weird teams and playstyles. Them nikkas found some good ass hits when it mattered:mjlol:

Iron Fist sucks but that assist is great. It gets a clean hit for combos and a very ambiguous incoming mixup for wolverine

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Because the nikka was good:manny: it really is that simple

Theres some nuance in these type of discussions that nikkas miss when they aren't native to the game. With this particular Evo the UK nikkas surprised a lot of people with their weird teams and playstyles. Them nikkas found some good ass hits when it mattered:mjlol:

Iron Fist sucks but that assist is great. It gets a clean hit for combos and a very ambiguous incoming mixup for wolverine

Mind blowing. I'm like Iron Fist was definitely labeled unusable for over a decade. Can't believe he made it that far.

UMVC3 is so fun to watch.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
We gon have to tap in. I’m a blanka main and I refuse to do mirror matches but if you that guy ima have to play w u train or something. I’m plat but trust me in beating players of all ranks check my replays.

He does something Blanka players usually don't do which is actually play solid and not rely on tomfoolery.

Top 5 player I've encountered so far. Can't wait to beat his ass.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Me starting our tournament matches off with Lily and @Blackfyre immediately letting me know he not with the foolishness

cover1.jpg

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps

I’m down I sent a cfn request.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Mind blowing. I'm like Iron Fist was definitely labeled unusable for over a decade. Can't believe he made it that far.

UMVC3 is so fun to watch.
iron fist aint without some serious deficiencies, mainly that once his feet are off the pavement he's fukkin useless

to that player's credit, he's using iron fist even without Spencer who could restand chars off an otg for longer combos...at least the assist guarantees a wallbounce which is great for wolverine since i don't think that can produce one anyways

I used to run a lot of iron fist/spencer/akuma back in those days. nikka just had a wavedash, some big ass standing normals, and a dream. you run into a morridoom an all of a sudden the game turns into ikaruga

marvel tends to reward those who can flesh out a good enough team gimmick with assists too which deserves credit. training mode be fun as shyt