The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Damn, how do you have the time to dedicate to master that many characters?

I left my job recently and am studying UX/Product design in order to break into the field. Part of me stepping away for a bit is to grind the program out cuz I've been playing too much SF6 :pachaha:

I also am better than most of the people I face and am able to win the majority of the sets I play, making the grind faster.

I mean in the context of SF hes fun but Im used to playing the highest execution saucy/crazy character in every game and aint no one really filling that niche for me in this.

Play Rashid.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I left my job recently and am studying UX/Product design in order to break into the field. Part of me stepping away for a bit is to grind the program out cuz I've been playing too much SF6 :pachaha:

I also am better than most of the people I face and am able to win the majority of the sets I play, making the grind faster.

Play Rashid.

tried em. reminds me of chipp, too much crackhead energy required to play him well

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
TBF you can get into masters with a negative winrate, true measure of if your good with the char is usually MR once you reach masters.

My winrate is like 60% with JP after reaching masters when I got there with 77% winrate lol. game below master is a joke
Yeah, I'm aware. I know they made the grind in this a lot more lenient than 5. Hell, the placement match makes that even more easier. I gotten diamond placement on most of the few characters I've taken to rank. But still, with time waiting for matches, communication errors and offline distractions all test my patience level, whick makes rank still grindy/time consuming enough for me. I play like a 1/2 hour of it at a time, every few days and then I have enough. Ranked is the least fun I have with the game. But I do want to get a few characters to master and beyond.

Play Rashid.
Ah word. Good shyt.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Yeah, I'm aware. I know they made the grind in this a lot more lenient than 5. Hell, the placement match makes that even more easier. I gotten diamond placement on most of the few characters I've taken to rank. But still, with time waiting for matches, communication errors and offline distractions all test my patience level, whick makes rank still grindy/time consuming enough for me. I play like a 1/2 hour of it at a time, every few days and then I have enough. Ranked is the least fun I have with the game. But I do want to get a few characters to master and beyond.

Ah word. Good shyt.

Bullshyt all y’all should’ve worked y’all’s way up from dregs of Iron fukkery.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
:picard:

how yo placements go if you end up in Iron

Nah I got placed in gold because I picked the 3rd option instead of the fourth since I was able to FGs like I used to. Placement matches would’ve been 9/10 if didn’t get tilted by a random Honda.

Last edited:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:picard:

how yo placements go if you end up in Iron
Yeah the placement shyt depends on what skill level you choose. I started off at Bronze 1 because I picked novice.

I didn’t put much time into SFV at all so I figured I’d choose that option.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
TBF you can get into masters with a negative winrate, true measure of if your good with the char is usually MR once you reach masters.

My winrate is like 60% with JP after reaching masters when I got there with 77% winrate lol. game below master is a joke

You can and that's a joke. That's why I pointed out I got there by legitimately winning way more than I lose with all 6 of them :russ:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You can and that's a joke. That's why I pointed out I got there by legitimately winning way more than I lose with all 6 of them :russ:
Fair enough, yeah if you just play long enough you'll get there. then promptly pummeled down to 1300 till you level up lol