The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Got 3 more to Master ya'll. Win percentage over 60% with all of them, too. Taking a few days off. Getting the most technical character (Chun) and arguably the worst character (Lily) to master simultaneously was incredibly draining.

When the dust settles, I'm going to be maining Marisa and Cammy depending on match up with some Kimberly sprinkled in there too. The other 3 I'll use on occasion here and there just to stay sharp. Anything below 1700mr with all of them is unacceptable for me.

Up next, Ahki in the fall.

Master3.jpg

#GirlMain #MinusJuri #fukkThatCharacter

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Impressive. First priority is seeing what you and @Hiei hitting on when I'm back as I know you're both legit.

Your CFN does not come up when I search you. Deicide or Decide?

Its Devaloka. But I think I'm taking a break on this shyt for a while, too many dope games coming out soon like armored core and still have to finish bg3. I only play these new fgs to show myself I still can be nice if I have the time, I especailly don't really enjoy this one besides seeing myself improve lol. Hopefully AKI is fun because even tho JP is top tier as fukk, bro is super boring.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Got 3 more to Master ya'll. Win percentage over 60% with all of them, too. Taking a few days off. Getting the most technical character (Chun) and arguably the worst character (Lily) to master simultaneously was incredibly draining.

When the dust settles, I'm going to be maining Marisa and Cammy depending on match up with some Kimberly sprinkled in there too. The other 3 I'll use on occasion here and there just to stay sharp. Anything below 1700mr with all of them is unacceptable for me.

Master3.jpg

My brain would melt/rot play Lily to masters. ya'll a diff breed.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
My brain would melt/rot play Lily to masters. ya'll a diff breed.

Lmao, she's not as helpless as people make it seem. I feel she's actually stronger than Manon TBH, but yeah the way you have to play very slow and methodical and it's draining.

Its Devaloka. But I think I'm taking a break on this shyt for a while, too many dope games coming out soon like armored core and still have to finish bg3. I only play these new fgs to show myself I still can be nice if I have the time, I especailly don't really enjoy this one besides seeing myself improve lol. Hopefully AKI is fun because even tho JP is top tier as fukk, bro is super boring.

Word, I was honestly surprised to see you playing since you said you uninstalled. GGST update drops today so maybe check that out. BG3 and AC6 definitely look like must plays. Starfield got me considering getting a Xbox.

JP seems mad fun to play tbh LOL.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Master3.jpg

Damn, how do you have the time to dedicate to master that many characters?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Damn, how do you have the time to dedicate to master that many characters?

TBF you can get into masters with a negative winrate, true measure of if your good with the char is usually MR once you reach masters.

My winrate is like 60% with JP after reaching masters when I got there with 77% winrate lol. game below master is a joke

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Lmao, she's not as helpless as people make it seem. I feel she's actually stronger than Manon TBH, but yeah the way you have to play very slow and methodical and it's draining.

Word, I was honestly surprised to see you playing since you said you uninstalled. GGST update drops today so maybe check that out. BG3 and AC6 definitely look like must plays. Starfield got me considering getting a Xbox.

JP seems mad fun to play tbh LOL.

I mean in the context of SF hes fun but Im used to playing the highest execution saucy/crazy character in every game and aint no one really filling that niche for me in this.