The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
maybe don't use her normals to try to control space maybe use her normals to get hit confirms
like don't use them to control space to prevent them from dashing
try to react to them

i don't play the character i just tried her out in training mode and have played against that character.

Excellent troll job. Gotta salute you :salute:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What rank are you? She’s a scrub killer at low ranks but higher you aren’t doing shyt which is why players are dropping her. You literally have to be perfect to snowball with her. Her anti projectile swirl is bad and inconsistent. You honestly have to use meter if you want to get any result against any shooto. Against guile or D it’s pretty much worthless. IDK what point you are trying to make with that normal comment. Isn’t that what everyone’s goal is? Only thing is with Manon she lacks any plus frame normals. And like posted before she doesn’t get any good DR pressure outside stMP or her bMk string. Let’s also add on no damage outside building up medals, no oki, no wakeup option besides super, no real armor, slow/short range DR. All grapplers in this are bottom tier but I think she low key may be worse than geif. Sucks for idom. He really thought he was getting French Laura

I can't see her being worse than Gief but she's not far off. I could def see 2nd worst

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
how is it rough using her ? her command grab does ridiculous damage she has a meterless way to get around projectiles
she is great imo
No reversal, one of the worst DR in the game, probably the worst.

That spin move is garbage. Most Manon’s would rather parry than use that. You might get lucky a few times but it’s not worth using consistently when it comes to projectiles.

Hit grab only gets used to end a drive rush or corner combo unless you catch somebody with a jump in or a raw back.HP.

Her command grab really only starts doing great damage at level 3.

There is a reason that so many dropped her and place her towards the bottom of tier list.

shyt I think Punk put her bottom 3 :mjlol:

I’m sticking with her but I can acknowledge she’s not that good.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I can't see her being worse than Gief but she's not far off. I could def see 2nd worst

Gief at least has ways to get in with armored express and has the meaty cyclone spin kick for oki. He’s unsafe and slow af too but reads with him leads 45% damage. Manon has to have the medals for that and you sacrifice all other options

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Gief at least has ways to get in with armored express and has the meaty cyclone spin kick for oki. He’s unsafe and slow af too but reads with him leads 45% damage. Manon has to have the medals for that and you sacrifice all other options

I quoted myself by accident and don't know how to fix it so look below

True but she has better buttons, drive rush cancel pressure, walk speed and has a reversal at level 1 while he doesn't get one till level 3.

I feel she's the better character overall. Gief doesn't have anything more intimidating than Manon with 4+ medals. We'd have to look at the match up spreads. I don't play Gief so I can't speak on that. Top tier wise she fights Cammy and Marisa fine. She fights Blanka fine. Struggles vs Guile and Juri BADLY. Ken is manageable. JP is really bad. Deejay is manageable.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe don't use her normals to try to control space maybe use her normals to get hit confirms
like don't use them to control space to prevent them from dashing
try to react to them

i don't play the character i just tried her out in training mode and have played against that character.
The entire basis of footsies is controlling space with normals breh. You learn your buttons relationship to the space they take up on screen and you use it to whatever advantage you can

If you have a great standing mk you use it to dominate the midrange. This makes approaching you a challenge because if you've timed your whiffs well enough you've built a moving wall. Why do you think reach is a pronounced metric in boxing? More reach increases the amount of space you can control in your interactions in the ring. Fighting games are the same way

If you're only "using her normals to get hit confirms" you're making yourself very predictable. Whiffing normals is not only for controlling space but conditioning patterns and masking intentions. If you're just walking back and forth fishing for a hit confirm you're telegraphing with a loudspeaker:russ:

"like don't use them to control space to prevent them from dashing try to react to them"

:dahell: This is like trading $50 for $10. If you can control space with your normals you control the pace of the match. Why give that up to "try to react" to shyt and put yourself at the mercy of your opponent. The idea is that you create the conditions you "react" to. The more decision making you can eliminate the better

Last edited: