The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh I’m literally doing everything Idom is doing in those vids except I’m dropping my confirms due to 8 stitches in my left hand right now, and not touching the game for 2 weeks.

Both Louffy and Idom have dropped Manon and Idom even dropped vid on her pro & cons. I think it was @O.Red who said it or maybe it was a kappachino poster ( they both have that level of, “I told you so arrogance”:lolbron:) , but she was definitely over corrected cause of her medal system. Now people are realizing a lot of her stuff is fake, and they don’t have to respect her.
I ain't arrogant I just know what I'm talking about most times:manny::russ: I'm just as vocal when I'm wrong or when I update my thinking

And yea I said that about Manon but nikkas are figuring it out anyway. What reason is there to respect Manon that doesn't involve medal buffed grabs?

The only reason to not upback her is the fact that you can just out challenge her dogshyt normals:mjlol: this bytch look 6'7 but got all these restrained weird looking stubby ass normals:mjlol: bytch might as well be Lily's size:mjlol:

Then you have drive rush, meant to let nikkas close gaps, but hers is atrocious:mjlol:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I ain't arrogant I just know what I'm talking about most times:manny::russ: I'm just as vocal when I'm wrong or when I update my thinking

And yea I said that about Manon but nikkas are figuring it out anyway. What reason is there to respect Manon that doesn't involve medal buffed grabs?

The only reason to not upback her is the fact that you can just out challenge her dogshyt normals:mjlol: this bytch look 6'7 but got all these restrained weird looking stubby ass normals:mjlol: bytch might as well be Lily's size:mjlol:

Then you have drive rush, meant to let nikkas close gaps, but hers is atrocious:mjlol:

Bruh don’t even get me started on Drive Rush unless she’s in range with her shyt st.mk it’s worthless. I jumped over a Marisa going for wake-up Lvl.2 super and tried to DR to punish it and she covered less than a quarter of the distance. :snoop: Hell even my Kage pressure was respected more than her.

Out of all the newcomers she’s probably one of the best from a design standpoint, but fukk it sucks to keep up. Im hoping AKI has some cool shyt, because the rest of the roster aside from JP just bores me.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:mjcry: One day Manon will have her time in the sun.

Seriously though, yeah it’s rough using her.

Idom hasn’t dropped her yet and watching his stream, his main problem is Drive Rush.

Breh shyts on it every match. :mjlol:

He gets asked what buffs she could get and never answers or says it’s not about buffs, he just hates DR.

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
:mjcry: One day Manon will have her time in the sun.

Seriously though, yeah it’s rough using her.

Idom hasn’t dropped her yet and watching his stream, his main problem is Drive Rush.

Breh shyts on it every match. :mjlol:

He gets asked what buffs she could get and never answers or says it’s not about buffs, he just hates DR.

how is it rough using her ? her command grab does ridiculous damage she has a meterless way to get around projectiles
she is great imo

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
how is it rough using her ? her command grab does ridiculous damage she has a meterless way to get around projectiles
she is great imo

Bruh please go use that garbage ass fireball dodge twirl, and then tell me she has a meter less way around fireballs. Even Idom said that shyt is trash. Outside of standing MP her normals are bad and even then unless your spacing is immaculate even that will get punished.

Her game plan is too formulaic along with a shyt drive rush that leaves her with nothing outside of her gimmick that everyone will just back jump.

Last edited:

pointproven214

Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
Bruh please go use that garbage ass fireball dodge twirl, and then tell me she has a meter less way around fireballs. Even Idom said that shyt is trash. Outside of standing MP her normals are bad and even then unless your spacing is immaculate even that will get punished.

Her game plan is too formulaic along with a shyt drive rush that leaves her with know outside of her gimmick that everyone will just back jump.

disagree with all this because the point im trying to make is some characters in sf6 don't have a meterless option to deal projectiles she does

also another point is depends on who use normals
when i use normals i use them to hit characters wether it be on block or on it to either pressure them or convert

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
i mostly like play like 4 or 5 hours a day i think im platinum right now

:wow: That is a lot of time! Close to 1/4 of your day. I kind of wish I can put in some time like that into this game but it’s not possible. I want to be a bit more competitive but it’s just a matter of being able to get the reps in.

pointproven214

Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
:wow: That is a lot of time! Close to 1/4 of your day. I kind of wish I can put in some time like that into this game but it’s not possible. I want to be a bit more competitive but it’s just a matter of being able to get the reps in.

yeah im apart of the fgc and i don't work so i have the time to do so.