The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
disagree with all this because the point im trying to make is some characters in sf6 don't have a meterless option to deal projectiles she does

Doesn’t matter what you’re trying to prove, That’s like saying Ryu’s donkey kick in SF3 or Kage’s fireball in SFV is good. Fireballs are good in this game your are not reacting to them you have to anticipate them and with Manon’s with a slow startup the risk outweighs the reward.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
trying playing on wekkends

At most I could dedicate 4 hours total on the weekends as I like to be outdoors, sightseeing etc. I remember when I was a bit younger I didn’t care about being outdoors too much so I gamed pretty much all day. But now that I’m right at 40, I want to have some balance.

That being said, I respect the players whom are able to have the time to put in to really get the most of this game. It’s definitely a sacrifice I imagine.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Uncle Versa had time tonight for these 1 and dones.

c61ac8e3-d993-4f5a-a142-104d763886bc.jpg

^ Mind you, I used weak ass Lily vs this dork.

413e1e1c-6c94-4961-8612-f3cff4a1c19b.jpg

kim.jpg

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
disagree with all this because the point im trying to make is some characters in sf6 don't have a meterless option to deal projectiles she does

also another point is depends on who use normals
when i use normals i use them to hit characters wether it be on block or on it to either pressure them or convert

What rank are you? She’s a scrub killer at low ranks but higher you aren’t doing shyt which is why players are dropping her. You literally have to be perfect to snowball with her. Her anti projectile swirl is bad and inconsistent. You honestly have to use meter if you want to get any result against any shooto. Against guile or D it’s pretty much worthless. IDK what point you are trying to make with that normal comment. Isn’t that what everyone’s goal is? Only thing is with Manon she lacks any plus frame normals. And like posted before she doesn’t get any good DR pressure outside stMP or her bMk string. Let’s also add on no damage outside building up medals, no oki, no wakeup option besides super, no real armor, slow/short range DR. All grapplers in this are bottom tier but I think she low key may be worse than geif. Sucks for idom. He really thought he was getting French Laura

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
Doesn’t matter what you’re trying to prove, That’s like saying Ryu’s donkey kick in SF3 or Kage’s fireball in SFV is good. Fireballs are good in this game your are not reacting to them you have to anticipate them and with Manon’s with a slow startup the risk outweighs the reward.

i wasn't talking about whether or not u can react to it or not the point i proved was she has it that was my point and i proved that point

pointproven214

Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
What rank are you? She’s a scrub killer at low ranks but higher you aren’t doing shyt which is why players are dropping her. You literally have to be perfect to snowball with her. Her anti projectile swirl is bad and inconsistent. You honestly have to use meter if you want to get any result against any shooto. Against guile or D it’s pretty much worthless. IDK what point you are trying to make with that normal comment. Isn’t that what everyone’s goal is? Only thing is with Manon she lacks any plus frame normals. And like posted before she doesn’t get any good DR pressure outside stMP or her bMk string. Let’s also add on no damage outside building up medals, no oki, no wakeup option besides super, no real armor, slow/short range DR. All grapplers in this are bottom tier but I think she low key may be worse than geif. Sucks for idom. He really thought he was getting French Laura

what rank am i is irrelevant no they are people who try to use normals to control space with which imo normals should not be used in that way
that was my point
i don't agree with u or that other person i responded to i think she is a good character

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
what rank am i is irrelevant no they are people try to use normals to control space with which imo normals should not be used in that way
that was my point
i don't agree with u or that other person i responded to i think she is a good character
Normals can and should be used that way depending on the character.

It's like that in real life too, you can use your jab to control space in boxing, even if you miss, it gives the opponent something to think about when they approach, and they might get caught if they make the wrong move.

That said, punish counters in this game definitely limit the amount of raw buttons you should press.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
no im not i just don't see how my rank is relevant

I just explained to you why :dahell: If you don’t know the matchup which is mainly the case at lower levels shes great. It’s the same with characters like E Honda except no ways to get in or big damage. And how are you using her normals on block when they are all negative and leads to punishes? You aren’t getting away with that at higher ranks. Matter of fact you should be using her SHk or SHp at max range as a space control tool so you don’t get mashed on by the cammys and Kens

pointproven214

Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
Normals can and should be used that way depending on the character.

It's like that in real life too, you can use your jab to control space in boxing, even if you miss, it gives the opponent something to think about when they approach, and they might get caught if they make the wrong move.

That said, punish counters in this game definitely limit the amount of raw buttons you should press.

i think if u want to control space in street fighter i would suggest using projectiles

pointproven214

Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
I just explained to you why :dahell: If you don’t know the matchup which is mainly the case at lower levels shes great. It’s the same with characters like E Honda except no ways to get in or big damage. And how are you using her normals on block when they are all negative and leads to punishes? You aren’t getting away with that at higher ranks. Matter of fact you should be using her SHk or SHp at max range as a space control tool so you don’t get mashed on by the cammys and Kens

maybe don't use her normals to try to control space maybe use her normals to get hit confirms
like don't use them to control space to prevent them from dashing
try to react to them

i don't play the character i just tried her out in training mode and have played against that character.