The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It's not dumb. Not even for Guile

There's the traditional way to play Guile but he can just as easily rush you down. Especially in SF5/6. Variety in playstyles is what makes fgc interesting

Guile can definitely bring the pressure.

....usually by firing a sonic boom and following behind it though :mjlol:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Breh, no lie, you're on some real weirdo shyt.

It's almost like you're getting offended that I'm doing what I want to do on a game. And doing it in a way that's not cheesy or cheating towards the other player.

You okay? And just to be clear... We are talking about a video game, right? Makong me feel like I'm doing something against your religion. :what:

You talking about not abusing a character's best move in a competitive game to challenge yourself and I'm the weird one?

Aight buddy.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You talking about not abusing a character's best move in a competitive game to challenge yourself and I'm the weird one?

Aight buddy.
This is the equivalent of telling someone who doesn’t “pick a top tier” that they’re dumb for not.
I know for me I would many times pick a character that was harder to use because I liked the challenge

Like breh said, let a breh play the game the way he want, as long he ain’t breaking any rules

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This is the equivalent of telling someone who doesn’t “pick a top tier” that they’re dumb for not.
I know for me I would many times pick a character that was harder to use because I liked the challenge

Like breh said, let a breh play the game the way he want, as long he ain’t breaking any rules

I'm not stopping him from playing how he wants. I just said it's silly LOL.

And no it's not the equivalent of the bolded. I'd tell a Zangief player who refuses to use his SPD that he's bugging too.

BRB gonna boot up Overwatch and play Pharah without flying.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm not stopping him from playing how he wants. I just said it's silly LOL.

And no it's not the equivalent of the bolded. I'd tell a Zangief player who refuses to use his SPD that he's bugging too.

BRB gonna boot up Overwatch and play Pharah without flying.
Breh, I never said I don't throw sonic booms.

I said I don't throw 10 in a row. I use them more strategically and I caught people off guard on my way to diamond.

You are ignoring all of what I said.

Which is why I said you're being extra weird.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Breh, I never said I don't throw sonic booms.

I said I don't throw 10 in a row. I use them more strategically and I caught people off guard on my way to diamond.

You are ignoring all of what I said.

Which is why I said you're being extra weird.

Do you bro. Not everyone is competitive minded and video games are meant to be enjoyed how you want to enjoy them.

I genuinely apologize for being a dikk. I just grew up on a play 2 win mindset is all.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Do you bro. Not everyone is competitive minded and video games are meant to be enjoyed how you want to enjoy them.

I genuinely apologize for being a dikk. I just grew up on a play 2 win mindset is all.
nikka, me too.

I grew up trying to win in ways that seperated me from nikkas who are clones of whatever meta is.

I am fascinated by how random your comments are.

:skip:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Brehs, I did it. Finally made it to Diamond 1! That journey from silver was GRUELING AS fukk.

I appreciate the Coli brehs that I've sparred against, got my ass whooped and made me lab for real. :salute:

Assuming 10 sonic booms in a match is your honor code limit:

Let's say you threw 5 sonic booms in round 1, then 3 sonic booms in round 2. You got 2 booms left. How do you ration out the last 2 sonic booms you're allowing yourself to use in the final round?

Do you toss 1 at the start and save your final one for if you're in a tight spot, or let both them hoes fly?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Let's say you threw 5 sonic booms in round 1, then 3 sonic booms in round 2. You got 2 booms left. How do you ration out the last 2 sonic booms you're allowing yourself to use in the final round?

Do you toss 1 at the start and save your final one for if you're in a tight spot, or let both them hoes fly?
Cole...you stupiddddd

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Hey, he exercising true ki limits to make emphasis on special moves and his temple as truly being "special". Letting out all one's ki in1 battle ain't good for the chakras.