The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
One day youll progress past a mediocre scrub in games Khalil. I have faith in you.
And one day, you'll do the same, so that your name actually rings so loud in the annals of the FGC history that you may never have to actually tell someone beforehand who you are. Say it loud...I AM....SOMEBODY.:myman:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
@Hiei

My bad for taking so long for us to run it. I saw you just invited me. We'll DEFINITELY get to it this weekend.

Note: you're okra the blanka right?

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
@Khalil's_Black_Excellence @Aveda

full
Get a damn room...

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I been wanting to play through World Tour mode but having to switch back from controller and hitbox is inconvenient as fukk and playing strictly on controller sucks ass :hhh:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Brehs...

I'm proud of myself.

I really wanted to challenge myself to really get better in street fighter.

My fundamentals have always been sound but I never could really grasp combo mechanics in street fighter.

I pushed myself to go back to my fav main of all time - Guile - and lab heavily.

Gave myself a goal of going from Silver to Diamond.

shyt has been a grind but I things have finally clicked for me in Street Fighter the way it never has before.

I have made it to platinum 4 with Guile. I also don't spam sonic booms.

Almost at my goal, brehs.

May be a small achievement for many of y'all veterans, but I'm truly proud. :wow:

SIDENOTE: My most feared opp is Jamie. For some reason, his speed and move set have me like a deer in headlights. I just can't seem to best him.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Brehs...

I'm proud of myself.

My fundamentals have always been sound but I never could really grasp combo mechanics in street fighter.

I pushed myself to go back to my fav main of all time - Guile - and lab heavily.

shyt has been a grind but I things have finally clicked for me in Street Fighter the way it never has before.

May be a small achievement for many of y'all veterans, but I'm truly proud. :wow:

SIDENOTE: My most feared opp is Jamie. For some reason, his speed and move set have me like a deer in headlights. I just can't seem to best him.

In most mus u should def spam booms tho brudda. Amazing move in this game

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
In most mus u should def spam booms tho brudda. Amazing move in this game
Nah, I know.
I know this is going to be something that'll keep me from maximizing my success with Guile, but, I am "off meta" in most competitive games I play. It just feels better that I don't spam.
Again, I know it'll restrict my growth but I'm okay with that.:salute:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nah, I know.
I know this is going to be something that'll keep me from maximizing my success with Guile, but, I am "off meta" in most competitive games I play. It just feels better that I don't spam.
Play how you want to play and with what works and is fun for you at the end of the day.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Brehs...

I'm proud of myself.

Salute breh. I started off in Bronze and I’m working my way up too with Manon.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Brehs...

I'm proud of myself.

:salute:Play what and how you want. I'm on the worst character in the game, don't play that much, and made it to Platinum 4. It can be done.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I know.
You have more going for you than you realize to be honest.

You play Guile nikka:russ: Guile been the same character for 30 years you don't have to adjust much:russ:

Guile is also the best burnout character in the game because again nothing is really changing about your playstyle

You can get decently far the more you remain rigid in playing a shameless Guile