The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:yeshrug: I typically always finish the set unless the connection is terrible.

Yeah you have no obligation to finish it but it’s like why not? You can win again and get more points or if you lost, adapt and get revenge.

It’s not the end of the world if you one and done after a win, but it’s definitely a “:unimpressed: oh so you a bytch huh?”

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It's definitely point scumming. No ways around it.

I'm not refuting the option to quit. You just shouldn't get rewarded for quitting. Nor should the committed player be penalized for your forfeit. At best, if you quit and you won you don't get points. You quit and you lose, the winning player gets half the points they would've gotten for beating you again.

We should start call you Kremlin’s Red Excellence for all that communism speak. :lolbron:

That’s crazy breh, we both enter a blind engagement, I come out the winner and just because I choose to not undertake that engagement again I’m punished? :why:

Imagine Pacquiao demanding half of mayweather’s purse cause of a no rematch clause.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
We should start call you Kremlin’s Red Excellence for all that communism speak. :lolbron:

That’s crazy breh, we both enter a blind engagement, I come out the winner and just because I choose to not undertake that engagement again I’m punished? :why:

Imagine Pacquiao demanding half of mayweather’s purse cause of a no rematch clause.
The engagement isn't blind, as there's a set of rules already listed before playing. Your whole, "I wont first round, so I win" is the equivalent of being up in basketball for the first quarter or half and you say, "Game over" when the game isn't over yet. The same difference applies if you lost first as well. In the end of it, there's no valid reason for you to win points for forfeiting the set.

The fix should be no points should be rewarded or deduced until the set is finished.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Lmfao. you don't owe anyone a second match, especially online. This is some of the dumbest shyt ever :dead:

I will gladly one and done nikkas if I'm feeling annoyed, they laggy, don't want to play the mu whatever, my bytch want to top me off, what the fukk ever I want. I spent money on this shyt I'll play it however I want to. Ranked don't mean shyt anyway so who cares about those points. Only reason I'm not in masters by now is because I don't play this shyt like that but I'm in d5 or something and run into them and beat they ass too. I personally think this game is hot ass most of the time and I would imagine I got a higher rank that a majority of the folks in this thread. its meaningless.

If you really want to prove something go enter a tourney and do well, no one gives two shyts about them lil numbers next to your name.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmfao. you don't owe anyone a second match, especially online. This is some of the dumbest shyt ever :dead:

I will gladly one and done nikkas if I'm feeling annoyed, they laggy, don't want to play the mu whatever, my bytch want to top me off, what the fukk ever I want. I spent money on this shyt I'll play it however I want to. Ranked don't mean shyt anyway so who cares about those points. Only reason I'm not in masters by now is because I don't play this shyt like that but I'm in d5 or something and run into them and beat they ass too. I personally think this game is hot ass most of the time and I would imagine I got a higher rank that a majority of the folks in this thread. its meaningless.

If you really want to prove something go enter a tourney and do well, no one gives two shyts about them lil numbers next to your name.
:hhh:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

But ya'll care enough to both play towards those meaningless points and also point scum to get them.:francis:

Also, how someone that plays in both tourneys and locals going to use the whole online cap as an excuse to one and done, knowing damn well that shyt ain't the way. This isn't 2005 online. Tourneys are even played online. And once again, there's already an in-game function for bowing out a lagged match mid-match. If you felt the match was good enough to run to get the W, then it should also be good enough to get the L.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
But ya'll care enough to both play towards those meaningless points and also point scum to get them.:francis:

Also, how someone that plays in both tourneys and locals going to use the whole online cap as an excuse to one and done, knowing damn well that shyt ain't the way. This isn't 2005 online. Tourneys are even played online. And once again, there's already an in-game function for bowing out a lagged match mid-match. If you felt the match was good enough to run to get the W, then it should also be good enough to get the L.

Man respectfully you aint nearly nice enough to be crying over this shyt :skip:

I will play bad mus, people who perfect me. Annoying ass styles. But if I dont feel like it atm Im not going to. Period. I dont give a shyt about them points. I just have a lot because I win way more than I lose.:mjlol:

If somebody doesnt want to run it back on one of ur middling ass flowchart characters just keep it moving. It aint that serious. If you have something to prove go play in a tourney.

Why wont he run it back. This is not honorable :mjcry:

:dead:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Man respectfully you aint nearly nice enough to be crying over this shyt :skip:

I will play bad mus, people who perfect me. Annoying ass styles. But if I dont feel like it atm Im not going to. Period. I dont give a shyt about them points. I just have a lot because I win way more than I lose.:mjlol:

If somebody doesnt want to run it back on one of ur middling ass flowchart characters just keep it moving. It aint that serious. If you have something to prove go play in a tourney.

Why wont he run it back. This is not honorable :mjcry:

:dead:
Funny thing is, neither are you. I have nothing to proof actually. I'm not the one that runs around here on some hypocritical, "I don't like these games, but I'm some tourney winning god and I play despite hating game" nonsense. And it's literally the only "complaint" I've even mentioned about the game period.

Also, you keep talking all these tourney wins, then how come no one seems to know your name, "god".

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is, neither are you. I have nothing to proof actually. I'm not he one that runs around here on some hypocritical, "I don't like these games, but I'm some tourney winning god and I play despite hating game" nonsense. And it's literally the only "complaint" I've even mentioned about the game period.

Also, you keep talking all hese tourney wins, then how come no one seems to know your name, "god".

Im not nice in this but you big trash :mjlol: crying about runbacks and meaningless online ft2 rankings

Dont play that game. You used to hate on me from way back when I would be getting placements in umvc. I would get top 16s n shyt with literally no one to practice with here and huff ass nikkas such as urself would still hate have you went better than 2-2 in a major? :dead: in over ten years you still the same garbage ass basic ass flowchart player taking about his ninja way.

Locals count too bum. Yeah Im washed compared to back then, but a washed me is still>>>>>>>>the player you ever will be or was :francis:

You like what 60-17 or some shyt to me in this? You my lil nikka till further notice. I can streak you in steive too if you want

Last edited:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Im not nice in this but you big trash :mjlol: crying about runbacks and meaningless online ft2 rankings

Dont play that game. You used to hate on me from way back when I would be getting placements in umvc. I would get top 16s n shyt with literally no one to practice with here and huff ass nikkas such as urself would still hate have you went better than 2-2 in a major? :dead: in over ten years you still the same garbage ass basic ass flowchart player taking about his ninja way.

Locals count too bum. Yeah Im washed compared to back then, but a washed me is still>>>>>>>>the player you ever will be or was :francis:

You like what 60-17 or some shyt to me in this? You my lil nikka till further notice. I can streak you in steive too if you want
Oh, I forgot you won a bunch of Minnesota locals where there's all of 10 players in them, 6 of them being you. You like mildly better than me, if that as you're literally a busted d-pad away from our matches being reverse. You have only won tourneys that no one in the world knows about other than you, but stay naming that shyt as your claim to fame You ain't won no majors or placed well enough for in one for anyone not in your circle to even know you. fukk outta here with that.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Oh, I forgot you won a bunch of Minnesota locals where there's all of 10 players in them, 6 of them being you. You like mildly better than me, if that as you're literally a busted d-pad away from our matches being reverse. You have only won tourneys that no one in the world knows about other than you, but stay naming that shyt as your claim to fame You ain't won no majors or placed well enough for in one for anyone not in your circle to even know you. fukk outta here with that.

I won a frostys fym. Placed top 8/16 in 2-400 man tournies. Have you even made it out of pools before? :dead:

You can front the coli if you want, but A busted dpad is not worth a 40 fukking match advantage. We blaming pads now? Pitiful :dead:

Me winning one local in one game is better than anything youve done. if you ask my scene theyll be like yeah he cold in any game he touches. What your scene gone say about run it pls papi lil khalil :dead:

Ofc no one knows me like that now. That was 10 years ago. But when I did travel I put in work. What have you ever done but post on here like you aint a fukking bum on them sticks? :dead:

Kimberly trash, manon trash. Who next? I beat the shyt out of you with my luke landing basicaly two combos the whole set. nikka lost off pure fundamentals :dead:

The delusion. Have a 21% win rate against someone and say they are mildly better :dead:

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Goddamn, the shyt talking heated over here. When y'all gonna run it back? Who got the replays now?

Ill run it back with that mediocre nikka when he can be honest about how he got washed instead of all these soft ass excuses. Until then he can hold that.