The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I won a frostys fym. Placed top 8/16 in 2-400 man tournies. Have you even made it out of pools before? :dead:

You can front the coli if you want, but A busted dpad is not worth a 40 fukking match advantage. We blaming pads now? Pitiful :dead:

Me winning one local in one game is better than anything youve done. if you ask my scene theyll be like yeah he cold in any game he touches. What your scene gone say about run it pls papi lil khalil :dead:

Ofc no one knows me like that now. That was 10 years ago. But when I did travel I put in work. What have you ever done but post on here like you aint a fukking bum on them sticks? :dead:

Kimberly trash, manon trash. Who next? I beat the shyt out of you with my luke landing basicaly two combos the whole set. nikka lost off pure fundamentals :dead:

The delusion. Have a 21% win rate against someone and say they are mildly better :dead:
Minnesota doesn't have a scene. Then now or whenever...forever. Cease the tall tales. shyt sound as believable as everyone on the Coli making 7 figures and fukking only the finest IG dimes. The only frosty you won was at Wendy's. Kill that noise. Respectfully.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ill run it back with that mediocre nikka when he can be honest about how he got washed instead of all these soft ass excuses. Until then he can hold that.
I never once said you didn't win. I just said you ain't much nicer either. shyt, the fact that you actively avoid playing *insert play style* *insert character * and legit trying to highside set avoidance as an option select...bruh. That alone proves you not as nice as you front either.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I never once said you didn't win. I just said you ain't much nicer either. shyt, the fact that you actively avoid playing *insert play style* *insert character * and legit trying to highside set avoidance as an option select...bruh. That alone proves you not as nice as you front either.

We don't have a scene but our release tourney for SF6 had MenaRD and Arlan Ash at it :dead: when you going to stop talking out of your ass about shyt you don't know about. the fukking head of EVO rick is from Minnesota. where you think he got his start at. absolutely embarrassing display from you lmfao
Brother you're ass, its okay. I never said I was nice in this, I just said you're terrible :dead: stop this foolishness. nikkas ego protection put homeland security to shame.
Minnesota doesn't have a scene. Then now or whenever...forever. Cease the tall tales. shyt sound as believable as everyone on the Coli making 7 figures and fukking only the finest IG dimes. The only frosty you won was at Wendy's. Kill that noise. Respectfully.

1.GNG Zeus (please don't try to act like that wasn't my tag on here, that would be truly embarrassing.)
even won the team tourney

You truly going out sad asf right now :wow: Why lie on my name like that, all to front for the coli bros :wow: pathetic display.

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
God bless the coli cause if we were an esports team we’d be so mad ******ish Capcom would’ve banned us before we registered.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
God bless the coli cause if we were an esports team we’d be so mad ******ish Capcom would’ve banned us before we registered.

Start from page two. This lame ass nikka Khalil been hating going on ten years now :dead: While I was actually out putting up results, he was being a hater. Now he in here acting like I never did anything in the FGC.

you a fukking clown buddy don't make me expose you to those that don't know you :camby:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Start from page two. This lame ass nikka Khalil been hating going on ten years now :dead: While I was actually out putting up results, he was being a hater. Now he in here acting like I never did anything in the FGC.

you a fukking clown buddy don't make me expose you to those that don't know you :camby:
You ain't expose shyt but how quasi you really are. Yeah, at some point in time of the several names you used on here, I think you went by a Zeu$ or Zeus, but GNG Zeus doesn't ring any bell. Not like Zeus isn't some unique name, so it certainly doesn't proof that you the same person. Even if you are tho. Congrats. A round of applause for you.

However, no one hating on "your" accomplishment tho, because it don't change shyt about what I said nor does it make your opinion of the matter worth a damn. Ain't nobody lie on your name, just that your name ain't really that big duke. But the fact of the matter is, even if it that was you (still doubtful), still doesn't refute that your stance is some bullshyt and you know it. shyt, makes it even worse if it is true. Some yesteryear's champ feels is all good in the hood to point scum and promote one and done. That's rich. Yeah, you really did it big in the FGC with that mentality, champ.:myman:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You ain't expose shyt but how quasi you really are. Yeah, at some point in time of the several names you used on here, I think you went by a Zeu$ or Zeus, but GNG Zeus doesn't ring any bell. Not like Zeus isn't some unique name, so it certainly doesn't proof that you the same person. Even if you are tho. Congrats. A round of applause for you.

However, no one hating on "your" accomplishment tho, because it don't change shyt about what I said nor does it make your opinion of the matter worth a damn. Ain't nobody lie on your name, just that your name ain't really that big duke. But the fact of the matter is, even if it that was you (still doubtful), still doesn't refute that your stance is some bullshyt and you know it. shyt, makes it even worse if it is true. Some yesteryear's champ feels is all good in the hood to point scum and promote one and done. That's rich. Yeah, you really did it big in the FGC with that mentality, champ.:myman:

Still doubtful? What a lame you are. Ive never lied about a damn thing on this site. Damn sure wouldn't start at this :mjlol:

Got you so frazzled you insinuating Im on some stolen valor shyt over marvel :dead:

What type of receipts you need khalil. How much dumber do you want you to look here?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
What you play?

You not seeing me in 6, which reminds me I need to add you

What was your cfn again?

marvel, any anime shyt, melee wayyyy back

maybe, maybe not if you win you win I wont really care and vice versa, unless you try to front like some people on here. I have no issue taking Ls and being honest at all. I'm at work at the moment we can play now if you want :yeshrug:

Devaloka

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Still doubtful? What a lame you are. Ive never lied about a damn thing on this site. Damn sure wouldn't start at this :mjlol:

Got you so frazzled you insinuating Im on some stolen valor shyt over marvel :dead:

What type of receipts you need khalil. How much dumber do you want you to look here?
I don't need any receipts. Nor am I insinuating anything. I said what I said, that whether or not you won some tourney or not, that shyt don't matter since no one really knows you all like that regardless, which isn't any hate, just it is what it is. And that doesn't make your shyt sentiment stand either, but you love to throw that in that as if that makes your dumb stance the authority n shyt.

"I got all these tourneys wins. I'm so known in the streets." Yet you not known like that and despite talking all that mess about not needing to proove anything, specially online, you keep trying to do just that. You Al Bundy, "Back in my high school days, I scored 4 touchdowns in 1 game" ass nikka. No one cares. Kill that noise, fool. The only one you making dumb is yourself by going in circles on your own shyt.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I don't need any receipts. Nor am I insinuating anything. I said what I said, that whether or not you won some tourney or not, that shyt don't matter since no one really knows you all like that regardless, which isn't any hate, just it is what it is. And that doesn't make your shyt sentiment stand either, but you love to throw that in that as if that makes your dumb stance the authority n shyt.

"I got all these tourneys wins. I'm so known in the streets." Yet you not known like that and despite talking all that mess about not needing to proove anything, specially online, you keep trying to do just that. You Al Bundy, "Back in my high school days, I scored 4 touchdowns in 1 game" ass nikka. No one cares. Kill that noise, fool. The only one you making dumb is yourself by going in circles on your own shyt.

you saying all that when I bust your ass in the year 2023 :gucci:

You keep trying to save face over getting washed, its insanely amusing.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
you saying all that when I bust your ass in the year 2023 :gucci:

You keep trying to save face over getting washed, its insanely amusing.
There is no saving face. I never denied losing. You talking all this garbage about exposing someone, when you've only exposed yourself as being wish-washy, cowardice and clout chasing.

Ole, "I don't care what ya'll think but please look at all my "accomplishments" so my opinion matters more" ass. :mjpls:That's the real amusement, fool.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
There is no saving face. I never denied losing. You talking all this garbage about exposing someone, when you've only exposed yourself as being wish-washy, cowardice and clout chasing.

Ole, "I don't care what ya'll think but please look at all my "accomplishments" so my opinion matters more" ass. :mjpls:That's the real amusement, fool.

I actually go and enter shyt IRL with real time and money invested but Im the coward. clout chasing on a anonymous message board :mjlol:

dumbass nikka stop quoting me.

Last edited: