The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Seems all the fakkit ass Kens figured out they can just Drive rush incessantly as a base offense

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This was always the base of SF6 I've been telling y'all this for a year:russ:

Breh respectfully, I don't really care or pay attention to a majority of what you've been saying for a year :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Glad you could finally catch up to the meta:manny:

And what has your immense grasp on the meta got you, you winning tournies :whoo: ?

or are you just on the coli on some "tee hee, I told you so" steeze.

pretentious ass nikka can't even read apparently because I said these KENS figuring out its good, not me. So they caught up

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what has your immense grasp on the meta got you, you winning tournies :whoo: ?

or are you just on the coli on some "tee hee, I told you so" steeze.

pretentious ass nikka can't even read apparently because I said these KENS figuring out its good, not me. So they caught up
Nikka relax what the fukk:dead:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Seems all the fakkit ass Kens figured out they can just Drive rush incessantly as a base offense
They been doing that the whole damn time, this is why Ken fukkin sucks :pacspit:

Juri doesn't suck, it's a good matchup but she's second on damn DI spam. The Jamaican breh is third :beli:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been fukked over by a nikka rragequitting on me TWICE. Once on a rank up and another when I was one loss away from getting demoted. I'm annoyed as shyt. :pacspit:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Been fukked over by a nikka rragequitting on me TWICE. Once on a rank up and another when I was one loss away from getting demoted. I'm annoyed as shyt. :pacspit:
Yeah, this is the true complaint that should be spammed to Capcom about adjusting. They should make it that if you don't finish the set, then you lose at least half the points and the one that chose to stay should get at least half of the win points. At the very least if you're at Platinum rank or above.