The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
He and others were really surprised Punk wanted 5k for a immediate money match after the event. Why would Punk run a FT10 with someone he might face at EVO in less than a month? Also it was hilarious SonicSol blamed lag for his loss against NuckleDu and had to take that L against Punk. Was crying in his stream and Chris T's about him not being a bum like Punk said.

Link?

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Both his and SonicSol's broadcast of the tournament is not up, this is the only thing that i see for Sonic where he complains about the lag:

Maybe they will upload it later but only Punk's and Du's broadcasts are up.

Last edited:

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
I feel like I'm ass:snoop:

I feel like Ken is the only character I'm good against.

I fought like 4 Dhalsims today. That's twice as many as I have all game long. I don't know what the hell to do against him. I beat them 2-1 minus the one guy that 2-0d me. He was the best one and the one I fought 1st so the others weren't as hard.

I also have to clue what Blanka does. I think the best way for me to learn these characters is to try them out besides doing their combo trials.

For certain the characters that I struggle against because I'm so unfamiliar with them are Jamie, Lilly, Dhalsim, Blanka, and Honda if they have a brain.

First of all you are ASS.
We all are the game is new so be cool.

What is your issue with dhalsim? First and foremost go in training mode put the cup on max Setting. and parry everything dhalsim throws at u for 30 minutes.

Then spend another 30 minutes punishing everything dhalsim does with your main character.

If u are spending the entire match chasing dhalsim around u are playing at his tempo his workfare that’s why u getting washed.
Dhalsim is free af versus drive rush combos and drive impact almost all his limbs for free.

Who do u main? I’ll get into a room and show u dhalsim. Mine is only slightly above average but good enough to whip your ass and help u learn the matchup psn/cfn is illusoyun dM me and learn.
Be humble until u can 10-0 me, Khalil, or the sfV champ. Until then all y’all nikkas ass and should move as such.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I'm convinced SonicSol has a mental illness.
He does. He said a few days ago in a stream after coach steve tried to give him advice that he did not need it, because he already sees someone once a week and takes pills.

1:26:31 for the comment:

Last edited:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
First of all you are ASS.
We all are the game is new so be cool.

What is your issue with dhalsim? First and foremost go in training mode put the cup on max Setting. and parry everything dhalsim throws at u for 30 minutes.

Then spend another 30 minutes punishing everything dhalsim does with your main character.

If u are spending the entire match chasing dhalsim around u are playing at his tempo his workfare that’s why u getting washed.
Dhalsim is free af versus drive rush combos and drive impact almost all his limbs for free.

Who do u main? I’ll get into a room and show u dhalsim. Mine is only slightly above average but good enough to whip your ass and help u learn the matchup psn/cfn is illusoyun dM me and learn.
Be humble until u can 10-0 me, Khalil, or the sfV champ. Until then all y’all nikkas ass and should move as such.

I play Chun-Li. My CFN is MFNanimal I sent you a friend request.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What ranked is considered good on this game
If you can get to at least diamond you probably generally a somewhat decent on some basic a level.
Master is where overall you are probably pretty good if you reach it.
I should really try and get 1 or two characters to Master.