The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I’ll be 42 when this hyper Rashid fella drops :flabbynsick:, yes I think I will finally try and use modern controls.

My old hands can’t do it on classic anymore. Have me fukk around and just quit fighters altogether:beli::mjcry:
Hang in there breh. I'm a little older than you and haven't played many 2D fighters over the years. I just decided to play classic and not worry too much about wins/losses. It's slowly coming together for me because I don't sweat the losses, I'm just about learning right now. And I don't even really worry about combos. I'm just focused on basic movement, consistent inputs, spacing, whiff punishes, anti-airs, confirming hit/block, and counter DI. By the time I'm consistently doing all those things my hands will be more accustomed to playing and doing more advanced things won't be as hard.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's why I play Shotos. You gotta calm down at some point with shotos.

Did he win?
7-3. He either researched or someone told him the counter to butt slam. He still got hit a ton. At least 2 Honda guy gave away being random with wakeup supers and shyt.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Punk had Chris T on suicide watch last night :huhldup:
He and others were really surprised Punk wanted 5k for a immediate money match after the event. Why would Punk run a FT10 with someone he might face at EVO in less than a month? Also it was hilarious SonicSol blamed lag for his loss against NuckleDu and had to take that L against Punk. Was crying in his stream and Chris T's about him not being a bum like Punk said.