The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
I play Chun-Li. My CFN is MFNanimal I sent you a friend request.

That chun is you? Ok. It’s decent but you can get way better. I think I bodied u on ranked before I added you.

Your chin is def good enough to beat dhalsim just choose better parries
Use the kick super to get pass fireballs. And rush him down in the corner. I’ll fight u as dhalsim next time I see u. That chin is decent but you will get a lot better don’t be hard on yourself.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That chun is you? Ok. It’s decent but you can get way better. I think I bodied u on ranked before I added you.

Use the kick super to get pass fireballs. And rush him down in the corner. I’ll fight u as dhalsim next time I see u. That chin is decent but you will get a lot better don’t be hard on yourself.
Ah yeah, he was also in our Team Battle Saturday night. Good times. I'll have to remember to add him as well.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps

Actually I found it easier to beat Sim when I started using my fireball. I don't think you need to play as him. Deejay or whoever else you use will be ok.