The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Got Diamond with Juri I can finally move off this bytch and have her as a decent sub. Jp/juri/??? Need one more maybe rashid is broken :jbhmm:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Studied two different top tier Kens vs two different top tier Dee Jays go life n death best of 5s.
I know them mf'ers must be tired bc i was exhausted just watchin that shyt :mjlol:

The feints and shimmies off the drive rush theses brazilian mfers be doin :wtf:

I see why people pick Ken as well

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
this game is pretty fun
I got gold 4 not really knowing the game at all but I need to learn combos now at this point
I'm getting punished heavily for my mistakes now, I'm still playing this shyt like streetfighter 2 and need to step up

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
High school me would’ve two pieced that dude then proceeded to get banned from whatever local.

That shyt is infuriating.

That's how it was back in the OG arcade days back in the 90's. Even Daigo got his shyt rocked because he probably beat the shyt out of somebody who thought they was hard in SFII.

If you was in the mix like that in fighting games, you better know how to throw hands IRL cause it can get real heated at times. Same thing for madden.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm convinced SonicSol has a mental illness.
Funny cuz I knew the guy in real life when I was more heavy in the fgc thing
In sfv I was a Nash sub and he was a Nash main
I liked the guy
But he’s definitely “passionate”
I think covid and the lack of attention to offline events changed him or should I say, gave him leeway to fully be demonic and without restraint

But yea I remember beating him 5-0 in a Nash mirror at next level battle circuit and he was livid :mjlol:
But his home life seems stressful
I’m sure that don’t help
These games and being good in them can’t save ya :wow:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
He does. He said a few days ago in a stream after coach steve tried to give him advice that he did not need it, because he already sees someone once a week and takes pills.
Wait, so this is him already on medication?
:merchant:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That combo at 7min mark :huhldup: :huhldup: :huhldup:

8 secs into the rd buddy executes a perfect parry into a 44 hit combo to take 70% of this nygga's health and Perfect the rd

I'm lookin at my plastic ranked jamaican and these carpal tunnel hands of mine like "that! that! why can't you do that! :damn:"

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
8 secs into the rd buddy executes a perfect parry into a 44 hit combo to take 70% of this nygga's health and Perfect the rd

I'm lookin at my plastic ranked jamaican and these carpal tunnel hands of mine like "that! that! why can't you do that! :damn:"
That wasn't a perfect parry, just a regular one. If it was a perfect parry, it would've done much less damage. And that was more like 60% damage. Dope combo tho. One of homies has a similar, high damage combo like that with Dee Jay.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It wasn't a perfect parry. If it were there would've been the screen slowdown cinematic

Also "Perfect parry" and "70%" don't belong in the same sentence:dead:

If it was a perfect parry that damage would've been dumpster juice:mjlol:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That wasn't a perfect parry, just a regular one. If it was a perfect parry, it would've done much less damage. And that was more like 60% damage. Dope combo tho. One of homies has a similar, high damage combo like that with Dee Jay.

It wasn't a perfect parry. If it were there would've been the screen slowdown cinematic

Also "Perfect parry" and "70%" don't belong in the same sentence:dead:

If it was a perfect parry that damage would've been dumpster juice:mjlol:

Don't mind me, i was just being dramatic