The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Typo it seems, the picture provided in the article says Rashid = Summer 2023 but the writers of the article list him as Autumn 2023.

all-dlc-characters-release-dates-street-fighter-6.jpg
Ed being the first boxer in the game over Dudley and Balrog is still fukking insane to me. No one cares about Ed over those two. Capcom be on serious crack sometimes.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Am I the only one that doesn't complain about basic shyt in this game (or any game really)? All this noise is reminiscent of the 09ers aka Oh'Whiners era of "fighting game players". "Why everybody don't play like how I want them to play" ass nikkas. Guess it's par the course tho.

I can't remember who said it, but loosely quoting, "You should NOT LIKE how your opponent plays. They're not here to amuse you, they're here to beat you." If what they doing annoys you, either beat them or figure out how to beat them if you can't.

The only thing that annoys me about this game or any fighting game really, besides the whiners, are the quitters. Run the set. Allow for the runback (whether you win or lose), Salute and KIM. Quitters in rank are a whole nother level of lack of etiquette, aside from if the connection is obviously bad.

Look at this, Thecoli has its very own Daibreh Bruhmehara. Ole the answer lies in the heart of battle ass.

Stop all that zen talk especially with all the trash talking you be doing then you have the AUDACITY to say be calm and respectful. If I gotta deal with a Ken mashing jab x5 while I’m half the screen away then the coli gonna hear about it.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I mean she is a Judoka practitioner after all:manny: I’m actually spending a lot of time learning her ins and outs. The main problem with her is getting the opportunity for the throws as people are hip to her game so you have to be a little creative in setting up opportunities for her to get in range. But yeah, once those medal counts go up, I see people back up with the quickness:whew:

I’ve beaten Platinum 4s with my medal count at 3-4. People fear her in throw range so they’ll neutral jump their asses off.

I like to rush in and do down HP to put them right in front of then go into cr. Mp> drive rush throw. That’s when their asses panic and fukkery ensures.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Look at this, Thecoli has its very own Daibreh Bruhmehara. Ole the answer lies in the heart of battle ass.

Stop all that zen talk especially with all the trash talking you be doing then you have the AUDACITY to say be calm and respectful. If I gotta deal with a Ken mashing jab x5 while I’m half the screen away then the coli gonna hear about it.
You're hilarious when you're salty. So...

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

:dead:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I feel like I'm ass:snoop:

I feel like Ken is the only character I'm good against.

I fought like 4 Dhalsims today. That's twice as many as I have all game long. I don't know what the hell to do against him. I beat them 2-1 minus the one guy that 2-0d me. He was the best one and the one I fought 1st so the others weren't as hard.

I also have to clue what Blanka does. I think the best way for me to learn these characters is to try them out besides doing their combo trials.

For certain the characters that I struggle against because I'm so unfamiliar with them are Jamie, Lilly, Dhalsim, Blanka, and Honda if they have a brain.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hit 4 star platinum :wow: Anti air lvl 3 has been doing wonders for me.

Part of me wants to rank all the way up, but I can't tear myself away from Destiny long enough to grind ranks. I've seen Master players who are kinda ass. These fools have to play 10 hours a day or something.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I’ll be 42 when this hyper Rashid fella drops :flabbynsick:, yes I think I will finally try and use modern controls.

My old hands can’t do it on classic anymore. Have me fukk around and just quit fighters altogether:beli::mjcry: