The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I was going off this list

Typo it seems, the picture provided in the article says Rashid = Summer 2023 but the writers of the article list him as Autumn 2023.

all-dlc-characters-release-dates-street-fighter-6.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Typo it seems, the picture provided in the article says Rashid = Summer 2023 but the writers of the article list him as Autumn 2023.

all-dlc-characters-release-dates-street-fighter-6.jpg
Naw fukk that, I already got money tied up in Aki releasing next. They gotta make this shyt right, I'm bout to make some calls hold on.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Rashid also has a new double jump move known as Arabian Skyhigh that will surely keep opponents guessing on where he’ll land from the air. Finally, Rashid can switch sides with Side Flip, which can also be followed up with a Front Flip to take Rashid into the air once again. He wants you to capture his best angles, after all"

Preview of Rashid ranked matches

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
"Rashid also has a new double jump move known as Arabian Skyhigh that will surely keep opponents guessing on where he’ll land from the air. Finally, Rashid can switch sides with Side Flip, which can also be followed up with a Front Flip to take Rashid into the air once again. He wants you to capture his best angles, after all"

Preview of Rashid ranked matches

I would never play that shyt, but victimizing cacs to this extent sounds delightful:demonic:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I rather fight a spammy Juri all day. DPs and fireballs calm that shyt down. Manon's whole setup is to grab you. fukk that.

I mean she is a Judoka practitioner after all:manny: I’m actually spending a lot of time learning her ins and outs. The main problem with her is getting the opportunity for the throws as people are hip to her game so you have to be a little creative in setting up opportunities for her to get in range. But yeah, once those medal counts go up, I see people back up with the quickness:whew:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Rashid looking kinda dope. Wondering why they're showing him before Aki

I think because he’s actually the first DLC to be released. A.K.I. is next. I’m really looking forward to see what she’s brings to the table. As for what I saw with Rashid, I can already tell that he’s going to be giving people some nightmares :mjcry:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
If you commit to a bad jump, you deserve it. Again, Manon's defense is shabby. You can press her and beat her before she gets powered up. She's far from what is "problematic" as far as this game goes. Learn to avoid the throws or stay on offense and you'll be fine. I'd rather fight competent Manons than teleporting spammy Juris all damn day.

Yea she has no wake-up. Her buttons are weird so your neutral has to be on point. One of the worst drive rushes in the game. And I find she gets zoned out easily. If she didn’t have the medals she would be complete trash

Last edited: