The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Son mos def look like he fell on hard times. He may even have a drug habit now. :mjlol:
He was down bad for a minute. Here's a picture of him before Capcom paid him $374 to be in SF6 :mjcry:

4896.jpg

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
They really are trying something different with this one

Art style is dope
The single player open world
In real-time commentary like 2k
Simplified inputs for low level players.
Street Fighter coming back for the crown.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay so I'm really starting to think that the events of third strike didn't happen, and potentially this is alternate timeline or Rose did some type of time travel

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
The girl Chun is training in the trailer is the girl she adopted in 3s

Since Li-Fen was rescued by Chun in SFV's story, it seems she was adopted before the events of Third Strike. The Illuminati kidnapped her during Third Strike and forced Chun-Li to fight again. There was some weird timeline shenanigans being touched on in Rose's story, but I'm not sure how this is going to play out in 6.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
If this is the base roster, I think somebody said it earlier, but it'd be dope to have dlc packs as each game.

Lemme get a Alpha, Final Fight, and 3rd strike pack and I'm straight, hell even throw 5 in there for good measures.

If this is Capcom flexing they got the juice again, flex on people and go all out on the cast.

And bring back the original Rufus design with the black dude.

I know when they showed the hub, it had a section called game center with arcade cabinets in the back, you think they may put the old Capcom fighters and shyt in it to play as an emulator???