The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
I hope it's not all Dragon Ball z looking on screen .
My younger cuz and I play. I don't want him to catch a damn seizure cause of all the flashes from the characters. :snoop:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
CreamyFeminineIberianmole-mobile.mp4

Just now realizing that the Roman numeral ‘VI’ is integrated into the new logo. They really took the outcry of the original logo to heart.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I do hope they add C. Viper she's my favorite SF character that's new from 4 or 5 and they already skipped her in 5.

I'm going to give the new characters a chance since the characters I normally play aren't on the list:mjcry:

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a big fan of every game developer trying to be hyper real nowadays and don't like the open world aspects either.
However, this is how games are made so looking forward to playing

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
A real Street Fighter.

Just saw the leaks I hope they change things for the offcial release as I ain't feeling the returning characters I ain't feeling Zangief, Dhalsim, Blanka, Honda, Guile and Akuma's newest design, I ain't feeling most of the new roster except for Yun's cousin, Rugal looking dude and the AA ninja girl. Bring back fukking Sean, Remy Makato and Q.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I think SF should have a set logo/font type. MK is recognizable off rip, even people who dont play it know about.
A real Street Fighter.

Just saw the leaks I hope they change things for the offcial release as I ain't feeling the returning characters I ain't feeling Zangief, Dhalsim, Blanka, Honda, Guile and Akuma's newest design, I ain't feeling most of the new roster except for Yun's cousin, Rugal looking dude and the AA ninja girl. Bring back fukking Sean, Remy Makato and Q.

Q >>>>>>>>>>>> G or Uncle Sam or Abraham Lincoln whoever the fukk