The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
4WMn6Mt.jpeg

Character select and gameplay of 2 returning characters not revealed yet. Edit: Starting Roster concept art
Well I was late lol.

The supers on this game look dope so far

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I grew to like five but man the hype for this already shyts on anything 5 related for me. That Akuma design :banderas:

I need Gouken and Sagat, Balrog and Dudley, Elena, Sean, Laura, Hugo, Alex, and maybe Remy. Thats just my picks for the unannounced characters.

Edit: cant forget Ibuki and Sakura

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Ken looks like he fell for the NFT scam and the wife divorced him and took the kid.:mjcry:

Cammy tho.:ohlawd:

Ken def lost his money fukking with crypto and Liz divorced that ass :dead:
:sadcam:

Is the teen that Chun is sparring with Li-Fen?(Her adopted daughter?) (Which means this is what 9-13 years pass SF3??)

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
In game commentary from professionals is dumb unless they are gonna constantly update the voice lines and shyt like that. Cause after hearing the same lines for 500 matches its gonna get annoying as hell to listen to.

I wonder how they are going to bring new players in besides the simple control scheme. I know they got the Battle hub but what features will they have to help new players learn the game? Will they have something like Combo Recipe in Guilty Gear Strive or the Shadow mode of Killer Instinct? I feel like when they want to make games for new players they only take half-assed measures that pleases nobody.
really no reason nowadays why they can't keep it updated

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SO here's the full link with names.... had no idea the person beside Luke was a woman :huhldup:

I also noticed that there's no 3rd Strike representation... as of yet. But I find it hard to believe that the Illuminati want be included in the base roster some how :jbhmm:

9d8tzk3qwc391.png
Capcom always baffle me with their decision making. Ed over Dudley and Balrog? What kind of stupid shyt is that? No C. Viper? How?? And you chose to bring back Deejay? Was it to fill in you black character quota? I rather you just made a new black character instead. ALSO, CAPCOM STOP LEAVING OUT SAGAT. He's easily more popular than Blanka, E. Honda, and Dhalsim

Anyway I'll try this game out because it looks beautiful but I've never been that good at Street Fighter for some reason. I'll probably main Ryu (hopefully Sagat is some early dlc because that's my real main) and I'll try out that Kimberly chick.

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Capcom always baffle me with their decision making. Ed over Dudley and Balrog? What kind of stupid shyt is that? No C. Viper? How?? And you chose to bring back Deejay? Was it to fill in you black character quota? I rather you just made a new black character instead. ALSO, CAPCOM STOP LEAVING OUT SAGAT. He's easily more popular than Blanka, E. Honda, and Dhalsim

Anyway I'll try this game out because it looks beautiful but I've never been that good at Street Fighter for some reason. I'll probably main Ryu (hopefully Sagat is some early dlc because that's my real main) and I'll try out that Kimberly chick.
bringing back Ed makes sense though story wise because he's pretty much a clone of Bison plus leader of New Shadaloo